Sponsored

Going to order the wife a Bronco tomorrow what are my chances of getting it by June of next year?

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordering my wife a 2 door base model with auto what are my chances of getting it by June of next year?
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordering my wife a 2 door base model with auto what are my chances of getting it by June of next year?
You cannot currently order a Base model so ZERO!

OP
OP

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Her lease is up on her car then that’s why I hope it works out for timing.

OP
OP

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer must have put smoke up me then.I’m supposed to order it tomorrow morning and he said if it comes in sooner then when your lease is up he will order me another one.This is with nothing down so I guess I do t have anything to lose.

OP
OP

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your probably right from what I’ve been reading but I’ll try and put my order in after work with him and let you guys know what happens.It is a smaller dealer so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you have assurances from your dealer that they will place the order, then get everything in writing. The Base model is not available to be ordered. The dealer may have an existing placeholder order in their order banks for one in which they will update the order credentials to your name. But if they are playing shenanigans with the order bank now, who knows what shenanigans they pull when the order is delivered.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure I would order from any dealer that is that dishonest up front after seeing guys getting severely hosed when they do come in. The Base has not been able to be ordered for quite some time and can't be ordered for the rest of the year. If they are telling you otherwise, they are lying. No way I'd give them my business.

Here is for this week. Ford clearly says they are balanced out meaning done for the year unless you already had one ordered.

Ford Bronco Going to order the wife a Bronco tomorrow what are my chances of getting it by June of next year? 615

Just wanted to add, there is a lot to lose with a shady dealer. You order now and they make promises. Next year when you expect the Bronco you end up carless. Or worse yet you get a Bronco and they mark it up. All the more reason to start off with someone you can trust to try as best as you can to avoid disapointment down the road. This board is full of stories of guys getting hosed by their untrustworthy dealers.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think he is pretty honest from what he said.He can get me one right now a 2 door that is in Indiana that is not spoken for on a lease for 580 a month with 600 down.I have a Chevy lease right now and they buy gm leases out otherwise I would do it.That’s why he said order one and when my lease is closer to end and then get the bronco.Bit I could get that one tomorrow from him.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think he is pretty honest from what he said.He can get me one right now a 2 door that is in Indiana that is not spoken for on a lease for 580 a month with 600 down.I have a Chevy lease right now and they buy gm leases out otherwise I would do it.That’s why he said order one and when my lease is closer to end and then get the bronco.Bit I could get that one tomorrow from him.
Getting one from another dealer is completely different than going in tomorrow to order a Base, which can't be done. You left that very important detail out.

OP
OP

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
He said he can order it tomorrow but I guess we will find out if it is true.I had a dealer order me a 2022 f150 and it came in with no deletes and others were so.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess I will I will find out tomorrow when I talk to him to put in my order.It might be a no go or go but stuff happens sometimes.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless the dealer knows something that everyone doesn’t or has a base coming in that he’ll sway you to buy, you won’t see a base built from a new order until next model year.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He said he can order it tomorrow but I guess we will find out if it is true.I had a dealer order me a 2022 f150 and it came in with no deletes and others were so.
This doesn’t matter at all with respect to the Bronco 🤷🏼‍♂️ he’s just stringing you along to get you to either order something else or he’s trying to get one off another lot. Or he has no clue what he’s doing.

JJB23

Base
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He's going to get the early constraint balance out screen when he goes to put it in.
Sponsored