Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. I'm looking for a vector version of the the badge in this thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/badlands-sasquatch-badge.13353/

I've got vector versions of all the trim badges that I got off of Ford's site (or from a document of theirs). But the original Badlands badge didn't have the two-tone orange look of the Sasquatch version. (Unless it was hidden by making the shapes the same color... now I have to go check.) So I was hunting for a vector version of the new one.
Sorry, figured that out after I posted. Doh. But, yes, I think this new Badlands badge is revise of colors and design. I haven't seen anything "official" unless we count BN. They show both revised Badlands and FE badges.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, figured that out after I posted. Doh. But, yes, I think this new Badlands badge is revise of colors and design. I haven't seen anything "official" unless we count BN. They show both revised Badlands and FE badges.
Turns out most of it was already in the original file (which I extracted from one of the trim comparison sheets). It's got the shape of the top of the skull, and the lighter color around the text is just a simple stroke. Only thing they added was a handful of lines to suggest the tips of horns, Sasquatch text, and little squatch.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@elmystico really like the work you have done on some of these logos, especially the Badlands.
It would have been nice if they put some effort into the First Edition Badges. I was thinking something with a Lightning Bolt over the Badlands would be cool, go with the Lightning Blue color scheme.

Sponsored

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone else made any cool Wildtrak art? I've been debating of taking off the wildtrak sticker badges and maybe seeing about a custom Wildtrak badge instead.

My photoshop skills are non existent so I'll leave that to the pro's.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@elmystico really like the work you have done on some of these logos, especially the Badlands.
It would have been nice if they put some effort into the First Edition Badges. I was thinking something with a Lightning Bolt over the Badlands would be cool, go with the Lightning Blue color scheme.
U want a sticker ?

92F8B32B-FAE1-4D58-ABCF-621C1FEE0E80.jpeg

rlondeen

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd love to see a Coybow / Bronco sticker with the Texas flag colors.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some others from different threads:

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-texas01
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-texas02
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-texas03
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here wildtrak-texas02
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here wildtrak-texas01

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here bronco-texasfla

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what about for Black Diamond?
No one had asked for it. We were doing a lot on request at that time. Plus, that is IMO the absolute worst of all the trim badge designs. It is a struggle to make anything look good with it. I can take a shot but it's putting pearls on a pig.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I will laugh if someone actually puts a 2.3 sticker on their bronco.

The rest of these are super dope though. I like the state designs... I wonder if Ford might ever offer some Texas or Alaska editions? Even if it's just some unique badging and other graphics, that would be cool. Or maybe something regionally oriented like the PNW.

That said, I could imagine some of the northern states enjoying heated steering wheels be included in their editions.

rlondeen

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No one had asked for it. We were doing a lot on request at that time. Plus, that is IMO the absolute worst of all the trim badge designs. It is a struggle to make anything look good with it. I can take a shot but it's putting pearls on a pig.
I see what you are saying.

I think a cowboy on a bucking bronco with Texas flag colors would be cool... just an idea
Sponsored