Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do any of you show "Contact Dealer" on your reservation? Mine does.

I don't know if that is normal or if my dealer messed something up. Dealer sent me a screenshot showing my Order which shows all the information including the Status and my Reservation Number. I have called the Bronco Help Desk and they can only see what I see when I log in.
Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I don't know if that is normal or if my dealer messed something up. Dealer sent me a screenshot showing my Order which shows all the information including the Status and my Reservation Number. I have called the Bronco Help Desk and they can only see what I see when I log in.
I think they all say this. Mine has said it since day one of the conversion.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think they all say this. Mine has said it since day one of the conversion.
Mine has also said this since converting to order.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's just a "Contact Us" type link. If you click on it, you're presented with the dealership contact info.

Doesn't mean you need to contact them.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

does it show instore order and a number?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Related: Any theories why my dealer continues to evade the question of how many they are allotted? I have not bugged them but have asked three different people there this question, and they say they donā€™t know but would find out, then they donā€™t.

I also canā€™t get them to send me a copy of my order. I just want a copy for reference and to see what code is on it.
Either they don't want to, or the person who knows how / has access to, is someone that no one wants to bother or interact with.

The fact that they wont send you a copy of your order suggests to me that perhaps the issue is the latter. Some grumpy old employee they stick in the back room and only handles ordering... and no one wants to ask them for anything (like your order summary, or an allocation breakdown).

Also, maybe they don't know how to look that stuff up. There's a YouTube video on how to look it up, and if you're not a very engaged dealership employee, I can imagine how you just wouldn't know how to perform that search.

OP
OP
kpark_67

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

does it show instore order and a number?
It has my Order Date and Reservation Number. Below that is just says "Contact Dealer" which, if you click on it shows you dealer name and phone number.

OP
OP
kpark_67

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Either they don't want to, or the person who knows how / has access to, is someone that no one wants to bother or interact with.

The fact that they wont send you a copy of your order suggests to me that perhaps the issue is the latter. Some grumpy old employee they stick in the back room and only handles ordering... and no one wants to ask them for anything (like your order summary, or an allocation breakdown).

Also, maybe they don't know how to look that stuff up. There's a YouTube video on how to look it up, and if you're not a very engaged dealership employee, I can imagine how you just wouldn't know how to perform that search.
My dealership sent me a screenshot of the order. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't actually a problem. I got my Reservation done within 2 hours and was hoping to be an early recipient. So far no emails.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same issue - discovered my dealer converted by order to a 99 status, but had not made any of the changes that I had requested, not had they changed it to a priority order. You should have an email, directly from Ford stating that your 'order' has been placed and what the specifications of that order are.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership sent me a screenshot of the order. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't actually a problem. I got my Reservation done within 2 hours and was hoping to be an early recipient. So far no emails.
Unfortunately many many dealers have been completely unwilling to provide some of the most basic info to their customers. They were even directed by Ford to share general allocation ranking with their customers (basically, an idea of what to expect... but not specific numbers). Allocation is very complicated, and there is nothing in stone based solely on rank, but it might help people emotionally prepare for things.

If you've spent some time on the forum you've probably seen this type of Order Summary. It's the gold standard to determine what has been entered on your behalf:

Ford Bronco Reservation - Contact Dealer Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted

Another option to "rule in" the correct order is this trick:

Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code.

The thing to know is that it can only confirm that something was entered correctly... because it doesn't always reflect reality, you can't rely on it if it shows something other than what you ordered. Only way to know what is in the system is to have your dealer supply you with the order summary.

(so like, if it shows accurately what you ordered, you can confirm the order was placed correctly, if it shows something different, than it might just be that this info wasn't correctly updated and might just be wrong)

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Related: Any theories why my dealer continues to evade the question of how many they are allotted? I have not bugged them but have asked three different people there this question, and they say they donā€™t know but would find out, then they donā€™t.

I also canā€™t get them to send me a copy of my order. I just want a copy for reference and to see what code is on it.
Pretty much my exact experience as well. Just ghosted when I ask for information.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They all say that.

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has sent me my DORA showing my code 19 and options but they are still dodging my question about their allocation and where I am in line. I guess it's hard to change it from 19 to 99 so I'm not to worried about that though I'd love to know where I am on the list.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I should just go there in person and ask them to print it for me. Based on past experience, Iā€™d be willing to bet money that a salesperson rushes to me, realizes Iā€™m not a sales prospect and tries to peel away, and says the management is out and they donā€™t know how to do it.

The times I have called by phone (just a few but this happened every time), I ask for the sales manager but get sent to some underling who has zero information, promises to get back to me after finding it out, and never does. Iā€™ve never once been able to speak with a manager except the ā€œInternet Sales Managerā€ I already mentioned.
It sucks, but going in is probably your best bet. As for them saying the manager is out, you should be able to easily find the sales manager office/booth and bypass the salespeople altogether.
Sponsored