Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

Dr.G

Badlands
First Name
Gilberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trauma&orthopedic surgery resident taking a break after the covid shitshow. Just spend a few weeks on a refugee camp in Bosnia and will be heading for the turkish/syrian border later this month.
Also starting a little company with a colleage of mine so super busy at the moment!

OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! The tour was years ago. For reference I have an unopened bottle of batch 2 in the beer barell series. And I only break out the coconut rum for people I like!

My in-laws opened Tarpon Springs Distillery in January.

I lived in SRQ 14 years. Gosh I hate being land locked.
That Beer Barrel batch 2 is good stuff. It was our first collaboration with JDubs brewery.

I think I have been on a conference call with someone from Tarpon Springs Distillery. Looks like a cool place.

Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Family Medicine Doc.

Love Rum. Love Siesta Key and visited there quite frequently for many years but haven't been in nearly a decade. Will have to come check you out. Had planned a trip next month to Indian rocks beach as my wife's aunt's house there was available but Covid ruined all that.

I'm addicted to shark tooth hunting and a trip down to Venice Beach for a day of toothing is on my need to do list. I'll add distillery tour to that list for the trip down next year.

Dr.G

Badlands
First Name
Gilberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thread about how old everyone is got me thinking. I'm curious what new Bronco buyers do for a living.

I'll start - I own a rum distillery. Used to own www.corvetteforum.com. Was in software prior to that.
Nice! grew up close to the Arehucas destillery in Arehucas, Gran Canaria. My grandpa used to sell them sugar cane. Still remeber the smell :)
And the liters and liters of the stuff that came back up when I was a kid growing up, drinking rum and coke and chassing swedish tourists around on the beach. Good times!

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mechanical engineer.
I should also add, my wife is a paramedic/firefighter and technically the Bronco will be her daily but I will be stealing it as often as I possibly can.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm an architect and marine biologist. No not really - that is my inner George Costanza talking. :) In the real world I work in IT as a programmer and systems analyst. And I married into poverty, since my wife is a grade school teacher and not a lawyer.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I regret clicking this thread. I don't have a distillery OR a sustaining amount of wife money (need to have a chat with her about this)
Speaking of wives why is your avatar my rich wife's car? Do you know something I don't?

Just teasing about my rich wife, she is as poor as me. I thought I married a high income woman then she got pregnant and stopped working for 20 years! She does have a decent paying job now but the pay is less than what she made when she quit 25 years ago.
Sponsored