First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m just curious, I tried the search function and couldn’t get a definitive answer. Does anybody know if the pricing of the 2022s would be comparable to the 2021s if I 99 my order? And would it make a difference if you voluntarily move to a 2022 or get pushed back due to supply issues?
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you read any of your emails? Is it’s in your emails. The answer is no, there is no price change.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only it were that simple.

You might be in for some big surprises with that thinking.
Um, no it is that simple.

While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this Summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are addressing this longer wait by:
Investing millions of additional dollars to increase production of key high demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco as soon as possible
Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.

Last edited:

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this Summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are addressing this longer wait by:
Investing millions of additional dollars to increase production of key high demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco as soon as possible
Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.
While this sounds very simple and clear, the " if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco" part is what becomes muddy. What if they change the option packages? Now it's not necessarily equivalent. Does Ford keep the base MSRP the same then adjust for the new options cost? Nobody knows but there is definitely a way for Ford to screw people if it's not an identical build to their original '21 order.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just curious, I tried the search function and couldn’t get a definitive answer. Does anybody know if the pricing of the 2022s would be comparable to the 2021s if I 99 my order? And would it make a difference if you voluntarily move to a 2022 or get pushed back due to supply issues?
Ford said they wouldn't increase MSRP for equivalent Bronco. But gray area if you make any changes, especially for 2022-only options. Also, Ford can't force your dealer to honor pricing.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While this sounds very simple and clear, the " if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco" part is what becomes muddy. What if they change the option packages? Now it's not necessarily equivalent. Does Ford keep the base MSRP the same then adjust for the new options cost? Nobody knows but there is definitely a way for Ford to screw people if it's not an identical build to their original '21 order.
Im out of this nonsense. 🤣

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco pricing question 1622826877534

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Frankly, EVERYTHING about 2022 Bronco is speculation at this point.

Do you know what trim levels will even be available? Maybe they nix the one you are ordering. Will they still have the color you want? Will the 2022 even look at all like the 2021 Bronco (First Gen influence) or maybe it will look like an ugly 5th gen Bronco and you won't even want the thing anymore!?!

What features will come standard and what are things you are going to want to add on that aren't available in 2021. Point is, the email they sent is VERY VAGUE and doesn't cover the details of this promise, so don't expect to get everything you want in the 2022 for the exact same price of your 2021 build. I am VERY skepitcal it will work out so smoothly for most of us, myself included since I am probably getting a 2022.

Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Frankly, EVERYTHING about 2022 Bronco is speculation at this point.

Do you know what trim levels will even be available? Maybe they nix the one you are ordering. Will they still have the color you want? Will the 2022 even look at all like the 2021 Bronco (First Gen influence) or maybe it will look like an ugly 5th gen Bronco and you won't even want the thing anymore!?!

What features will come standard and what are things you are going to want to add on that aren't available in 2021. Point is, the email they sent is VERY VAGUE and doesn't not cover the details of this promise, so don't expect to get everything you want in the 2022 for the exact same price of your 2021 build. I am VERY skepitcal it wil work out so smoothly for most of us, myself included since I am probably getting a 2022.
Ford can’t even produce the 2021 Bronco right now and you’re convinced they’re going to completely redesign, remove colors, change packages and over haul everything? 😂 You’re right, Ford is coming, better bend over.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where I could see a potential issue (unless it has been covered by Ford and I didn't see it) people pushing orders back (aka code 99). If say you already did your order and are on the edge of getting it this year but it gets pushed back, then I see Ford honoring the 21 pricing. I'm just not sure if Ford has clarified price holding for those that have elected to hold out til '22 on purpose.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where I could see a potential issue (unless it has been covered by Ford and I didn't see it) people pushing orders back (aka code 99). If say you already did your order and are on the edge of getting it this year but it gets pushed back, then I see Ford honoring the 21 pricing. I'm just not sure if Ford has clarified price holding for those that have elected to hold out til '22 on purpose.
I suppose. But I’d like to think Ford is at least smart enough to not even think this would be a good idea. The price protection seems pretty damn straight forward. I think the caveat of “equivalent” means, “if you order the same Bronco in 22’ you ordered in 21.” Meaning you can’t pick a big bend and than try and order a badlands in 22’ for your 21’ big bend price. I don’t foresee Ford changing anything for 2022’ outside of adding a few colors and that heritage model. They don’t have the time to try and overhaul everything when they can’t even figure out 21’ right now.

Also whoever mentioned their dealer...I feel bad that you can’t even trust your dealer to honor the MSRP of your vehicle. I have no worries with Granger.
Sponsored