Not open for further replies.

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can't say I'm surprised at all by those ripping on TFL.... probably the same folks that cant say a positive comment about Jeep or anything without a blue oval. TFL isn't afraid to say when Ford (or any other manufacturer) is a step behind or could improve so can see why some of y'all don't like them.

TFL isn't perfect and most of their off-roading is moderate since they don't own most the vehicles, but it's about the best out there by a good margin.

If there is a channel that has even close to the depth and content of TFL across the truck/offroad SUV community and that is independent then y'all naysayers should share with the rest of us.
Sponsored

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think we gave it a fair review! As a multiple Wrangler owner I personally was very impressed overall.
[/QU
Can't say I'm surprised at all by those ripping on TFL.... probably the same folks that cant say a positive comment about Jeep or anything without a blue oval. TFL isn't afraid to say when Ford (or any other manufacturer) is a step behind or could improve so can see why some of y'all don't like them.

TFL isn't perfect and most of their off-roading is moderate at best since they don't own most the vehicles, but it's about the best out there by a good margin.

If there is a channel that has even close to the depth and content of TFL across the truck/offroad SUV community and that is independent then y'all naysayers should share with the rest of us.
I appreciate the kind words! At the end of the day we are all big car and truck fans and are super excited about anything car and truck related. Unfortunately in the last few years specifically the YouTube landscape is now riddled with paid promotion by automakers. Some publications and Youtubers disclose it, many don't. We've been offered the chance to make commercials and receive payment from the OEMs but we've always turned it down. I know our videos aren't for everyone and there is room to improve but we do the best we can.

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I appreciate the kind words! At the end of the day we are all big car and truck fans and are super excited about anything car and truck related. Unfortunately in the last few years specifically the YouTube landscape is now riddled with paid promotion by automakers. Some publications and Youtubers disclose it, many don't. We've been offered the chance to make commercials and receive payment from the OEMs but we've always turned it down. I know our videos aren't for everyone and there is room to improve but we do the best we can.
Appreciate you guys showing up here in the lion’s den. I’ve always enjoyed the content you guys put out. I’m really looking forward to hearing your opinions either way. I’ve devoured every bit of new Bronco content for over a year now, so I’m certainly not going to stop this week!

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last video I ever watched of these guys...

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone has any specific questions the development team is here I can ask!
Here’s a serious question for you:

If you could magically wind back the clock to the day in 2020 that you received the leaked Bronco photos weeks before the official reveal, with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, would you do the same thing again? If not, what would you do differently, and why?

I’m genuinely curious about what you learned from the experience.

Thanks.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@TFLtruck I would really love to hear anything you would be able to say about the differences in driving feel between the Bilstein equipped BL/sasquach trims and the BD (for example since I saw they had a few at the off rodeo). Thanks!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@TFLtruck Probably most of us want insight into the production scheduling/constraints and what 2022 holds (Like what are the fixes for GVWR limits on option packages)

On the current year- As a Wrangler owner- How do compare the interior quality/fit/finish to the Wrangler?
How is the power compared to the 3.6, diesel and 392?

Do you think the Bronco will canalize Jeep sales?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just want to know when the review embargo lifts. Gotta plan ahead because I won't be getting shit done at work that day.

Sponsored

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@TFLtruck Did they have a stock Base model there for you guys to check out? A stock Big Bend? Hoping to see more of anything other than Badlands or Sasquatch?
They had Black Diamond, Outerbanks, Badlands and wild track for us today. I did a video going up tomorrow around an outer banks and black diamond, both non Sasquatch. Tomorrow there will apparently be a base available but that one is a Sasquatch

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They had Black Diamond, Outerbanks, Badlands and wild track for us today. I did a video going up tomorrow around an outer banks and black diamond, both non Sasquatch. Tomorrow there will apparently be a base available but that one is a Sasquatch
Looking forward to it!

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully the videos are fairly light on Roman. Can’t stand that guy.
Agreed, he's incapable of objectivity. His absurd devotion to Jeep and Range Rover completely clouds everything he says. Thankfully his son is extremely objective and appears to be the one doing this week's videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.