Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2018 Silverado appears to have the same bolt pattern as the Bronco 6x139.7.

Any reason why I can't swap the wheels? I ask because RTR site has wheels for the F150 and Ranger but makes no mention of other manufacturers. I assume it's because VGJr has some sort of exclusive with Ford, but want to confirm.
Possible...Are the offsets similar? There could be a substantial difference to not market them for it
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What the heckin frick is this going to be about? Where is my skeptical hat?
Apparently this message was sent to dealers. Hopefully it's good news and we will have a more specific time line, but considering it's ford it's either bad news or an email that basically says nothing

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
boy did I miss a lot.

idk if anyone else has experienced this, but randomly I'll stop getting notifications that a new post has hit this thread. I was wondering why it was so quiet (or so I thought) these last few days.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

boy did I miss a lot.

idk if anyone else has experienced this, but randomly I'll stop getting notifications that a new post has hit this thread. I was wondering why it was so quiet (or so I thought) these last few days.
I miss a few here and there but still get most. Maybe this site is ran by the same people that run the Ford site 😅

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't even hear about it until nearly 2 days later, and saw the commercials and went "I need that in my life" and reserved it.

And only just recently did I decide that no, I don't...right this moment. But eventually.
Unfortunately I didn't see the reveal until some weeks later, I had based all of my desire (or lack of) owning one on this original article in C&D - at the time it was way too FJ cruiser for me.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1624385754993

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Unfortunately I didn't see the reveal until some weeks later, I had based all of my desire (or lack of) owning one on this original article in C&D - at the time it was way too FJ cruiser for me.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1624385754993
I don't blame you, that thing is hideous.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I literally had zero idea a new bronco was even being released. 😁 I was just shopping around for a new car, and was looking at Jeep's. So I guess Google must've figured since I was googling jeep's, that I'd like the Bronco and (I think?) the day after the release it popped up in my news feed. I clicked on the article, watched the release video and was like ooooh, I want that. Turned to my wife, who surprisingly was the one who said, "do it. It's only $100". And then I procrastinated at least a day, maybe even 2 trying to figure out which trim I wanted, not realizing I could change at any time (and did).

and now here I am, 400 page deep with you crazies.

It has been quite the emotional rollercoaster, I will say that. Fall/early Winter I couldn't get enough. Winter/Spring I was pumped to finally order, pick out my color, options, etc... now we're into the Summer and I'm annoyed at the delays, just kinda over it. Have considered walking away. As I've stated in other posts, I need a car. Although, luckily my boss is pretty awesome, and as our company and group is talking about returning to the office in Philly, I told my boss I don't have 2nd car, and probably won't till Oct/Nov, so getting to the office will be tough, and he said don't sweat it. So I'm just waiting it out. But I know more conflicts are going to come up. Especially once the kids are back in school in Sept and one is playing Baseball & the other Soccer. Really getting my will tested here.

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Possible...Are the offsets similar?
Looks like the Silverado is +24 so real close

I just pulled the trigger on the RTR 17x9 +30s in Satin Black. 10% off today and free shipping, 5 wheels was $1,034.96 which seems pretty good to me. Now to figure out how to get Tire Pressure monitoring and "tuner style lug nuts" because apparently stock won't fit.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well that email was a complete waste of time
It was almost identical to the previous mass e-mail. I thought there would be a little more meat and potatoes. Oh well. I'm like 130+ on Brewster's order list so I probably won't hear anything until next year anyway. Does anyone else remember how many total orders they have?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was almost identical to the previous mass e-mail. I thought there would be a little more meat and potatoes. Oh well. I'm like 130+ on Brewster's order list so I probably won't hear anything until next year anyway. Does anyone else remember how many total orders they have?
think it was around 187 orders
Sponsored