Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just had to sneak a Jeep in here huh. šŸ˜‚
Haha! Now I've got to get two in!

I'm a life long Ford guy though. Had the CJ for years (that's the keeper) and that JLU is only interim. I'd have bought a classic Bronco years ago but they are way too pricey. Been looking for a decent priced project for five years.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch delivered in S. Florida - Order/Delivery Timeline & First Impressions Screenshot_20210529-153632_Gallery
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In comparison to the first pic, this thing looks huge. Glad Iā€™m going with the 2dr. Do you guys think this Bronco will become douchebag vehicle like the GMC knock off Hummers did 10 years ago?
LOL. Really?

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That looks perfect dude. Great pics.

[Funny that the haters still bother to comment with: 'tOo mAnY dOoRs!' So boring :sleep:.]

Nine days delivery time from MAP to South FL bodes really well for my Carb Gray 4 door basequatch to PA!

ccoday

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 / Nissan Murano / BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Build:
Black Diamond
Sasquatch
Mid package
2.7 V6
Tow package
Soft top only
Carbonized gray

Reserved:
7/13/20
Order confirmed:
3/8/21
In production status:
6/7
window sticker:
6/17
Blend date:
6/25
In production status updated:
6/26
Built date:
6/29
Estimated delivery to South FL:
7/16-7/22

Actual delivery to dealership:
7/8

Picked up and home:
7/9

Blessed and thankful to have picked up my Bronco today! # 1 at my dealership in South Florida: Grieco Ford of Delray Beach.

First impressions:

Iā€™ve owned 3 jeeps. From old to new, and I can honestly say when you buy a jeep you want to do a lot of upgrades, and with the Bronco, they are pretty much included or it is an option to order from the get go, and I am completely happy with the build I chose. Ford did their homework, and it is exactly what I hoped for and it exceeded my expectations.

No off road yet, but the on road experience from the short bit of time Iā€™ve driven today: smooth!

The soft top is quiet compared to a jeep soft top for sure. The steering is great. You control it, not react to it, like most vehicles with 35ā€™s. I was worried that the 8 inch screen was not going to be enough, but it does the job, and I think I will be just fine with it. I took the top off, and doors and cruised around this evening, and the radio had enough to hear it without cranking all the way up. The tire sound was noticeable, but not loud or annoying. No mirror whistle that I noticed. I only say that because Iā€™ve read where some have heard a whistle. As far as removing the doors and topā€¦ The doors were very easy to maneuver compared to the jeep with lift points they included in the bottom of the doors. The soft top was super easy to put back on my own. I also unbolted the bolts in the back to remove frame and top completely. You definitely need 2 people to lift it off. Itā€™s pretty heavy.

The interior is setup up the way it should be at far as controls and button locations. Everything just feels naturally placed. The MGV seats are comfortable, and feel really nice...Very happy with them. Iā€™m happy I added the floor mats. They look sharp, fit nice, and feel they will do well holding up.

The 2.7 engine feels strong and after the turbo spools up, it just plain goes, but I didnā€™t push it too much because of the break in period. I really like the 10 speed auto. It shifts well and smooth.

Overall, my first day impression was just thatā€¦ Flat out impressed and so happy that I stuck it out, and never cancelled. It is definitely worth the wait!!! Zero regrets!!!
I will update this thread as I drive more and especially when I get to use those G.O.A.T modes.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Iā€™ll do my best to answer, and try to provide pics of what you need. As for today though, my head is going to go hit the pillow right now for some much needed sleep since last night I was like a kid at Christmas who couldnā€™t get to sleep being too excited with anticipation!

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch delivered in S. Florida - Order/Delivery Timeline & First Impressions Screenshot_20210529-153632_Gallery

This is almost my exact build, but with a 7/14/20 reservation, I am holding out for the MIC hard top I ordered. That is a good looking truck my friend!

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Build:
Black Diamond
Sasquatch
Mid package
2.7 V6
Tow package
Soft top only
Carbonized gray

Reserved:
7/13/20
Order confirmed:
3/8/21
In production status:
6/7
window sticker:
6/17
Blend date:
6/25
In production status updated:
6/26
Built date:
6/29
Estimated delivery to South FL:
7/16-7/22

Actual delivery to dealership:
7/8

Picked up and home:
7/9

Blessed and thankful to have picked up my Bronco today! # 1 at my dealership in South Florida: Grieco Ford of Delray Beach.

First impressions:

Iā€™ve owned 3 jeeps. From old to new, and I can honestly say when you buy a jeep you want to do a lot of upgrades, and with the Bronco, they are pretty much included or it is an option to order from the get go, and I am completely happy with the build I chose. Ford did their homework, and it is exactly what I hoped for and it exceeded my expectations.

No off road yet, but the on road experience from the short bit of time Iā€™ve driven today: smooth!

The soft top is quiet compared to a jeep soft top for sure. The steering is great. You control it, not react to it, like most vehicles with 35ā€™s. I was worried that the 8 inch screen was not going to be enough, but it does the job, and I think I will be just fine with it. I took the top off, and doors and cruised around this evening, and the radio had enough to hear it without cranking all the way up. The tire sound was noticeable, but not loud or annoying. No mirror whistle that I noticed. I only say that because Iā€™ve read where some have heard a whistle. As far as removing the doors and topā€¦ The doors were very easy to maneuver compared to the jeep with lift points they included in the bottom of the doors. The soft top was super easy to put back on my own. I also unbolted the bolts in the back to remove frame and top completely. You definitely need 2 people to lift it off. Itā€™s pretty heavy.

The interior is setup up the way it should be at far as controls and button locations. Everything just feels naturally placed. The MGV seats are comfortable, and feel really nice...Very happy with them. Iā€™m happy I added the floor mats. They look sharp, fit nice, and feel they will do well holding up.

The 2.7 engine feels strong and after the turbo spools up, it just plain goes, but I didnā€™t push it too much because of the break in period. I really like the 10 speed auto. It shifts well and smooth.

Overall, my first day impression was just thatā€¦ Flat out impressed and so happy that I stuck it out, and never cancelled. It is definitely worth the wait!!! Zero regrets!!!
I will update this thread as I drive more and especially when I get to use those G.O.A.T modes.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Iā€™ll do my best to answer, and try to provide pics of what you need. As for today though, my head is going to go hit the pillow right now for some much needed sleep since last night I was like a kid at Christmas who couldnā€™t get to sleep being too excited with anticipation!

Very nice! Congratulations

Sponsored

Pedrinh089

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Rus-T Bronco looks great, congrats! I had the 93 out today and drove past a Bronco that looked just like yours by Juno Beach.

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks fantastic! I think the black MOD top would look great with it (when it comes out in 2023! LOL). One question, how is Sport mode? Is there a noticeable difference between Sport mode and Regular mode?
I will try it out next weekend. I was limited to just cruising around this weekend with family visiting. I will let you know.

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Rus-T Bronco looks great, congrats! I had the 93 out today and drove past a Bronco that looked just like yours by Juno Beach.
Nice! It wasnā€™t me. I know a dealership has one up that way. I think it is Al Packer Ford.

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations! Bronco looks awesome!

I also ordered through Grieco (Ft Laud location) but no idea what number am in their allocation queue. Early reservation but arenā€™t we all. Interested to know how everything was dealing with Grieco? Thanks!
They were good to work with. No issues. Paid MSRP, and I was actually their # 3, but was delivered first because of my build.

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gorgeous Bronco! Got a name for it yet? I got the same build but didnā€™t go Sasquatch but Iā€™ll modify as I go. Great to see it and really happy for you!
No name yetā€¦

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's the audio quality with the top down and doors off? Especially with the big tires. Awesome build man. Carb grey looks sweet. I'm tempted to switch to a soft top after seeing this.
Honestly, i can hear it fine cruising. Interstate? Needs turned up quite a bit. Iā€™m a sound guy so audio quality is just okay for me. Kinda tinney. You need to turn the bass and mids up a bit. I will be upgrading the speakers I think.

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats man. Been asking everyone and maybe you can finally help... what is the height of the spare tire? Thanks in advance!
Bottom of tire or top? I will check tomorrow

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Beautiful Bronco, sir! You mentioned that when you get a Jeep you get the desire to modify it a bit. Do you plan to mod your truck any?

-SG
Not sure yet. Iā€™m sure there will be something that comes out that I canā€™t live without.
Sponsored