First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all this time on my hands waiting for a build date (Aug 3rd res) and deadly sins, I've been mulling around going to the high package. This is mostly for the bigger screen (cause my eyes suck) and the 360 camera, which would be hella useful offroad.

What's the group's pro/con list of adding another $1,300 to my build?

I've got a 4dr Badlands squatch on order. Hoping to see it before 2023!
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all this time on my hands waiting for a build date (Aug 3rd res) and deadly sins, I've been mulling around going to the high package. This is mostly for the bigger screen (cause my eyes suck) and the 360 camera, which would be hella useful offroad.

What's the group's pro/con list of adding another $1,300 to my build?

I've got a 4dr Badlands squatch on order. Hoping to see it before 2023!
Thatā€˜s exactly what I did (upgraded from mid to high). My reasons were the 360 camera, the extra sound deadening, and the large screen. I did not want the extras offered with Lux and I was glad the High package was offered with a 2.3/7MT.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It adds $23/mo on to my monthly car note. I figure it's worth it. Versus saving $23/mo and living with 'what-if' or 'shoulda/woulda/coulda' for the 5-10 years I keep the vehicle.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just do it...

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thatā€™s what i did. I saw both screens. My logic was Iā€™m already spending a ton. I didnā€™t want to have any regrets

Sponsored

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do it. I don't think you can upgrade to the bigger screen later unlike 35 tires (sasquatch)

That's my reasoning....upgrade tech from factory......upgrade wheels/tires later

HRnFW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ /
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At OffRodeo this past weekend did the trails with a MT badlands with the small screen after driving an auto with the big screen , If you are ever gonna go down a road requiring your Squatch tires it will be a lot less ā€œchruntchy ā€œ on you skid plates if you get the camera to help place your tires. That and the sway bar disco really rock ( pun intended ) This is one that if you donā€™t get you will regret Especially on that first uphill rocky trail where the only forward view is your hood bulge with the trail sights outlined against a clear blue sky.

OP
OP
AZMikeL

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At OffRodeo this past weekend did the trails with a MT badlands with the small screen after driving an auto with the big screen , If you are ever gonna go down a road requiring your Squatch tires it will be a lot less ā€œchruntchy ā€œ on you skid plates if you get the camera to help place your tires. That and the sway bar disco really rock ( pun intended ) This is one that if you donā€™t get you will regret Especially on that first uphill rocky trail where the only forward view is your hood bulge with the trail sights outlined against a clear blue sky.
Well, that pretty much convinces me there. Viewing blue sky over the hood is like 3/4 of the trails here!

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you had already planned on a BL, it makes a lot of sense to get the high package. I'd personally opt for the BD if I was only going with the mid package. The differences between a 4dr BL Squatch w/ Mid package and 4dr BD Squatch w/ Mid package are grille, head/tail lights, interior colors, and sway bar disconnect. I'd save the $4k difference and go with BD if only going mid package.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am already at LUX . . . only way to get B&O and ACC . . . but actually only looked at trims that offered the High and LUX . . . Go for it! When you factor in the payment number versus the 12" screen and 360' cam it's a no-brainer!!

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I REALLY wanted to 360 cameras and bigger screen. But not available on a base. I already bumped up to the sas + 2.7. Jumping an entire trim level would be too much for me. Sucks that you canā€™t do 360 cameras and bigger screen after the fact. Iā€™m sure it would be stupid expensive

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Look at it this way. 1300 bucks is pocket change compared to the overall cost. I had the same wonder going from the high to the lux, and decided what the heck, in for a penny in for a pound. I say get it if you want it. You certainly don't to be driving down the road in your new Bronco thinking "I wish I would have......" (fill in the blank).

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The only reason to get high package is to get the ultimate technology for an off road vehicle, its a no brainer.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did it! Had a mid original order on my BL and realized the high had the right things in it, and Lux would have been a waste for me to get the heated steering wheel out of it, that I would use most in Winter. Canā€™t wait to see that big screen in front of me. My build is this week!
Sponsored