Portland Area Dealer Discussions

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not Portland area, but checked in with Robberson Ford in Bend yesterday and was told two demos are coming mid-August. Of note is the 2005 Ford GT in the showroom.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny and probably completely coincidental, shortly after my last post I got an email from the sales guy that included a PDF of the window sticker for their two mannequins... I think I attached the file. Cheers!
Super excited to get to see SAS vs non SAS even though it's not a question I'm sticking with SAS. I'm probably most excited to sit in the leather trimmed versus vinyl. I just found out yesterday that the badlands 4dr gets the MOLLE system regardless of leather or vinyl seats. Now the question is how comfortable I can adjust with manual vs power seats and the quality of the vinyl. I just got a puppy and with the doors/top off I figure wash out floors are actually a feature I may want for the first time in my life, and I adventure/camp a lot.

Any word on when they will receive them? The blend date is June 9th!

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super excited to get to see SAS vs non SAS even though it's not a question I'm sticking with SAS. I'm probably most excited to sit in the leather trimmed versus vinyl. I just found out yesterday that the badlands 4dr gets the MOLLE system regardless of leather or vinyl seats. Now the question is how comfortable I can adjust with manual vs power seats and the quality of the vinyl. I just got a puppy and with the doors/top off I figure wash out floors are actually a feature I may want for the first time in my life, and I adventure/camp a lot.

Any word on when they will receive them? The blend date is June 9th!
The guy said end of the month... fingers crossed. Can't wait to see it in person and drive one.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received an email from Nick at Damerow. Pretty much just going over what we all know about community restraints and the prep kit coming with soft top if we switch. Order changes have to be in by the 16th.

Only 10% of their orders have a soft top according to the email. Doesn't say how many orders they have.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received an email from Nick at Damerow. Pretty much just going over what we all know about community restraints and the prep kit coming with soft top if we switch. Order changes have to be in by the 16th.

Only 10% of their orders have a soft top according to the email. Doesn't say how many orders they have.
When I placed my order back whenever I think they had about 100 or so. By now it's got to be way higher. I could be wrong on the number.

Sponsored

JML

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI/LandRover/Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I made reservation and have order placed with Courtesy Ford at MSRP, no ADM. I have been pleased with their communication and replies to questions I have had.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made reservation and have order placed with Courtesy Ford at MSRP, no ADM. I have been pleased with their communication and replies to questions I have had.
I'm at $1000 under MSRP with Damerow. And they may have had a better deal earlier.

I have gotten all of the information that I need. I don't expect weekly updates. If I've needed to make a decision they have let me know. Otherwise I don't need to hear from them.

JML

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI/LandRover/Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm at $1000 under MSRP with Damerow. And they may have had a better deal earlier.

I have gotten all of the information that I need. I don't expect weekly updates. If I've needed to make a decision they have let me know. Otherwise I don't need to hear from them.
Cool. I am an Eastside PDX guy and want to support the local business. Hopefully we all get these rigs in short order!!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool. I am an Eastside PDX guy and want to support the local business. Hopefully we all get these rigs in short order!!
With a December res and every possible evil option I don’t hold out as much hope. Next Spring would make me happy.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gotten all of the information that I need. I don't e
I'm a early May 2021 order with Damerow. My Jeep lease ends June 30, 2022. As long as I get it before then I'm smiles.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a early May 2021 order with Damerow. My Jeep lease ends June 30, 2022. As long as I get it before then I'm smiles.
Reservation date and constraint items have a lot more to do with when you'll get it than order date. As long as you get your order in before the set deadlines when you order has very little to do with when you will get it.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation date and constraint items have a lot more to do with when you'll get it than order date. As long as you get your order in before the set deadlines when you order has very little to do with when you will get it.
I don't think I'm missing a single sin lol. I'm hoping Ford ends up treating constrained high demand vehicles like every other auto manufacture and ends up prioritizing higher margin optioned vehicles once they get their supply chain figured out :)

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 2021-07-15 10_44_23-Search results - baustin.berry@gmail.com - Gmail

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think I'm missing a single sin lol. I'm hoping Ford ends up treating constrained high demand vehicles like every other auto manufacture and ends up prioritizing higher margin optioned vehicles once they get their supply chain figured out :)

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 2021-07-15 10_44_23-Search results - baustin.berry@gmail.com - Gmail
Looks like mine with different color and I went with the MGV. I'm a December res. What is yours?

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They had a $1000 under invoice deal for a while, pretty sure they stopped it in mid to late Oct. Have an email from Kiyoshi stating I am in.

While it would be nice for more information like total reservations, dealer allotment, place in line, etc.... I understand why they don't give that away with how people act. Like you I am fine knowing my order is in and I will get my Bronco.

Last edited:

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs