Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Try emailing Nick Grove, he is the ordering manager at Damerow, and has been very good about communication. [email protected]. I have resorted to asking him any questions, as the sales team is very silent.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try emailing Nick Grove, he is the ordering manager at Damerow, and has been very good about communication. [email protected]. I have resorted to asking him any questions, as the sales team is very silent.
Thanks. I just emailed Nick.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They won't contact you based on your reservation. They are going to wait for you to place an order.
I didnt place my reservation until first week of April but was called almost immediately by Amy at Damerow. After that its been radio silence. I got an email about two weeks ago that I had a new rep and he failed to respond to a question so far. I'm assuming communication will be better once I convert to an order but I'm trying to wait until the MY22 options are available.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didnt place my reservation until first week of April but was called almost immediately by Amy at Damerow. After that its been radio silence. I got an email about two weeks ago that I had a new rep and he failed to respond to a question so far. I'm assuming communication will be better once I convert to an order but I'm trying to wait until the MY22 options are available.
Sorry to say, communication will not improve. Nick Grove has been the best at communication, and he is the guy that puts in the orders. Sales people do not even answer emails.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to say, communication will not improve. Nick Grove has been the best at communication, and he is the guy that puts in the orders. Sales people do not even answer emails.
Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 1623087949123

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And by best the bar is low. Or maybe he does only for people in the allocation window.

:cautious:

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm. Using Damerow on a recommendation and Larry has been my rep throughout w/ next to no communication, including providing information on their demo order. Awful.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm. Using Damerow on a recommendation and Larry has been my rep throughout w/ next to no communication, including providing information on their demo order. Awful.
I tried really hard to stay with them. They are a decent dealer, bought my 150 there and I will have no problems about going to service dept. Besides lack of communication I dont think Damerow will pull anything shady with the Bronco buyers. I was in early enough with them for the 'Granger match', but dang. I just couldn't get ANY sort of communication with them. I just really wanted a different buying experience with my bronco so I switched my reservation to Granger last august.
Really hoping information becomes more forthcoming with Damerow for y'all as we get closer to delivery times.

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tried really hard to stay with them. They are a decent dealer, bought my 150 there and I will have no problems about going to service dept. Besides lack of communication I dont think Damerow will pull anything shady with the Bronco buyers. I was in early enough with them for the 'Granger match', but dang. I just couldn't get ANY sort of communication with them. I just really wanted a different buying experience with my bronco so I switched my reservation to Granger last august.
Really hoping information becomes more forthcoming with Damerow for y'all as we get closer to delivery times.
It is really a mystery why a dealership who has an opportunity of earning future business would decide on this business model. I get more communication from Chevy dealer that I bought a truck from 13 years ago! I received the "Granger" deal also, so I guess I will wait, but come on guys, an occasional email would be appreciated. They could really use this as a great marketing tool. "we are in this together, and appreciate your business"

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is really a mystery why a dealership who has an opportunity of earning future business would decide on this business model. I get more communication from Chevy dealer that I bought a truck from 13 years ago! I received the "Granger" deal also, so I guess I will wait, but come on guys, an occasional email would be appreciated. They could really use this as a great marketing tool. "we are in this together, and appreciate your business"
Funny and probably completely coincidental, shortly after my last post I got an email from the sales guy that included a PDF of the window sticker for their two mannequins... I think I attached the file. Cheers!

Attachments

Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know right!? The only kind of communication I get from them about the pickup I bought is the occasional "we would like to buy it back" haha.
I figure by the time I get my WT from Iowa the "deal" is negligible, but I have family in midwest and it makes for a good road trip!! Hope you get your rig soon!! Be good to see some round OR!

Ride those Damerow boys like Zorro!!! Make em get you some kinda info!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea, after about 5 calls and another 5 emails with no response from them, I decided to purchase locally instead of keep beating that Damerow dead horse (I mean, was the horse even there, or was I beating an imaginary horse???).

Worked out perfectly in the end. There was zero chance of getting a MY21 allocation from Damerow or Granger and based on info at the time, it looked like a lost cause to deal with those dealerships getting large volume of Bronco orders.

Ended up with a MY21 allocation from the local dealer and invoice pricing. Of course, allocations mean just about nothing now. Oh well.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, after about 5 calls and another 5 emails with no response from them, I decided to purchase locally instead of keep beating that Damerow dead horse (I mean, was the horse even there, or was I beating an imaginary horse???).

Worked out perfectly in the end. There was zero chance of getting a MY21 allocation from Damerow or Granger and based on info at the time, it looked like a lost cause to deal with those dealerships getting large volume of Bronco orders.

Ended up with a MY21 allocation from the local dealer and invoice pricing. Of course, allocations mean just about nothing now. Oh well.
Ha! For real.

Yup I was pretty high up on Granger's MY21 allocation to start with ....I am pretty sure that has dissipated like a fart in the wind!

Good luck to you Rick! Looking forward to your build journal.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No one freak out...https://www.courtesyford.com/searchnew.aspx?Model=Bronco
Test drives available and it is a two door. Have not seen one in PDX.