Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You would think constraints would help out is already built vehicles, but I have a feeling it will cause them to sit even longer.
Sponsored

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my update today on my 7/2 blend

“According to our rep, it looks like your Bronco is waiting for one of the microchips.”

Luckily my dealer has been very responsive to my inquiries and I get a demo WildTrak to take for a couple of days on Monday! This has really made a difference. If I had no communication at all like some have had I would be zipping around town in a TRX😂😂

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my update today on my 7/2 blend

“According to our rep, it looks like your Bronco is waiting for one of the microchips.”

Luckily my dealer has been very responsive to my inquiries and I get a demo WildTrak to take for a couple of days on Monday! This has really made a difference. If I had no communication at all like some have had I would be zipping around town in a TRX😂😂
That’s bullshit, I went to my dealer and sat with the rep and the GM, they ensured me it was not a chip issue.
I think that’s the easy answer!

Sponsored

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s bullshit, I went to my dealer and sat with the rep and the GM, they ensured me it was not a chip issue.
I agree. Easy answer. They will say anything for us to not bother them. I am pretty sure it is the hardtop issue. I am still waiting on my 6-16 build date and losing my excitedness by the second.

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
It all depends on what they think you need to hear in order to go away. It's equally possible that your dealer told you it wasn't the chip shortage for the same reason. Nothing about any of this leads me to believe that anyone outside of MAP knows anything at all.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So where do we stand as a group now? I know one of our 6/14 week folks was freed last week. Do we have any left from that week? I know there are 6/21 folks still waiting plus the restofus 6/28ers.

I've been trying to avoid looking at the 8/2 thread because reasons 😂😂

Sponsored

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So where do we stand as a group now? I know one of our 6/14 week folks was freed last week. Do we have any left from that week? I know there are 6/21 folks still waiting plus the restofus 6/28ers.

I'm a 6/28 er still waiting. Called my dealer and was told he doesn't know when it will be released. He further stated that I was extremely lucky to even have it built and need to be patient. He then proceeded to tell me how great his demo was (which is the exact same build as mine). Like that would make me feel better about this process. SMH

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

🤫 I'm in the 8/2 group but following here in order to temper my impatience as others there get FBN and built statuses and such and I sit in production. Just popped in to test the waters...