Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Morning folks,

I have a direct highly placed source that gave me an update on my Bronco (original Build date late July).

My Bronco has been built and they were waiting on the chips that have now been received. I have a VIN and "build date" of 8/16 in the system.

Copy and pasting the text messages here.

Not posting the screenshots due to not wanting to get anyone in trouble. Anyone who questions this post is welcome to private message me for a call. This source is a family member.

I feel that this is good news and updates will probably be coming soon for the Summer batch.

1st text Message:
The latest news I have is your Bronco was built in July and was waiting for a semi-conductor chip. Chips have arrived, so your Bronco may have been tested and shipped. More news later.

2nd text message
Michigan Assembly won’t declare your car built until the parts they were waiting for are installed and the vehicle tested. More news later.
Sponsored

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Morning folks,

I have a direct highly placed source that gave me an update on my Bronco (original Build date late July).

My Bronco has been built and they were waiting on the chips that have now been received. I have a VIN and "build date" of 8/16 in the system.

Not posting the screenshots due to not wanting to get anyone in trouble. Anyone who questions this post is welcome to private message me for a call. This source is a family member.

I feel that this is good news and updates will probably be coming soon for the Summer batch.

1st text Message:
The latest news I have is your Bronco was built in July and was waiting for a semi-conductor chip. Chips have arrived, so your Bronco may have been tested and shipped. More news later.

2nd text message
Michigan Assembly won’t declare your car built until the parts they were waiting for are installed and the vehicle tested. More news later.
Your original production week was in July and it was changed to 8/16? Or did you have the window sticker and know the actual production date?

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your original production week was in July and it was changed to 8/16? Or did you have the window sticker and know the actual production date?
Yep. It was changed to 8/6. Then 8/16.

No window sticker yet. Since the chips are in, I'm thinking (IMO) there will be an update on deliveries soon. Promise little and over deliver. I thinks that's the game plan.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep. It was changed to 8/6. Then 8/16.

No window sticker yet. Since the chips are in, I'm thinking (IMO) there will be an update on deliveries soon. Promise little and over deliver. I thinks that's the game plan.
I've had the exact same delays. 7/26 -> 8/9 -> 8/16. Two-door, 2.3, manual, BB. I hope you're correct!

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the information....went from a 06/14 to 08/02 and now a 08/16 which makes sense now.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Morning folks,

1st text Message:

2nd text message
And why is it sooooo hard for them to freakin' just tell us that? I'll love my Bronco, but Ford is a freakin' nightmare and everyone in communications should be taken out and....fired. Behind the barn. Now.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So what exactly was the order tracking showing for you?
when you say "in the system" how do you mean? was it displaying on the order tracking page?

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would explain why we're seeing so many 2 Doors pushed from late June and mid July to 8/16 build dates.

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what exactly was the order tracking showing for you?
when you say "in the system" how do you mean? was it displaying on the order tracking page?
Attached. This is why I'm saying don't trust it. I have confirmation that it has been built.

6498D72A-615B-4C5D-AC4E-540FBE16F617.jpeg

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope this is true, but I have a hard time believing it.... I really really hope you're not here trolling, getting people's hopes up. WE WILL FIND YOU.....

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really hope this is true, but I have a hard time believing it.... I really really hope you're not here trolling, getting people's hopes up. WE WILL FIND YOU.....
I'm a husband, father of 2, law student with a full time job. No time to make an account just to get on here and troll people I don't know.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh