Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any movement on any yalls builds from last week? I'm hoping if I don't hear anything this week someone will post a video of a bunch of trucks leaving map. My bosses truck hs a delivery of Aug 19th sitting at map.
There seems to be a decent bit of movement in the 7/19 group this week, perhaps we'll see ours move next week?

*Disclaimer: This is an evergreen post and will automatically, without any further action by the poster, refer to the following week until the end of time.

t_bucket

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a feeling anything like this is going to be massive skewed towards people still in production. This is a great community, but I'm going to be spending a lot less time on here when/if I actually get my bronco.
True, the data will always be skewed by the sample set...

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

8/5 blend 2 Door MIC
Wifi eligible now. Still not passed QA yet.
However modules did change last night and the Ford Website is now showing my build correctly instead of a blank Bronco.
Same boat. 4 door wildtrak MIC. App now shows bronco. It does show update sync by WiFi. How do you know it’s not passed QA?

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the 8/9 build thread an insider has stated that there is a stop ship order on all MIC, and they will all be getting replacement tops. Replacement of the tops should start in September (3rd), and then shipping.
Heres to more waiting 🍻
At least my Bronco is built, so it will just be time now.

"The edges of the tops aren’t sealed good so there is a chance for the inner cardboard to be exposed to water and cause damage from the inside out"

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On the 8/9 build thread an insider has stated that there is a stop ship order on all MIC, and they will all be getting replacement tops. Replacement of the tops should start in September (3rd), and then shipping.
Heres to more waiting 🍻
At least my Bronco is built, so it will just be time now.

"The edges of the tops aren’t sealed good so there is a chance for the inner cardboard to be exposed to water and cause damage from the inside out"
Not sure if this true though, as there were some MIC shipments as recent as 7/31. Why would they start doing that now? Really need Ford to issue some kind of statement. Levine said something would some out "soon", but who knows how long that will be.

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this true though, as there were some MIC shipments as recent as 7/31. Why would they start doing that now? Really need Ford to issue some kind of statement. Levine said something would some out "soon", but who knows how long that will be.
Agreed- need something official, and not us scouring the internet for a hint of an idea to piece together dribs and drabs.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vehicle image just populated on Ford.com account. I'm calling that forward progress!

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s officially mine!

For anyone else that has the “ineligible” wifi- as of right now I’m still unable to activate the Bronco in my fordpass app. Anyone else have to deal with this yet?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s officially mine!

For anyone else that has the “ineligible” wifi- as of right now I’m still unable to activate the Bronco in my fordpass app. Anyone else have to deal with this yet?
Congrats!

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m gonna need you to get a build date soon. My rotation is right after yours. Base 4 door with soft top. I’m hoping for some sort of update. If you get one I should be getting close.
I appreciate the good energy. I will most definitely keep you updated!

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8/5 blend, showing in production, sync is updated but wifi is not eligible.

Reached out to the dealer and all they tell me is "in production"

Black diamond, 2.7, soft top

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
8/5 blend, showing in production, sync is updated but wifi is not eligible.

Reached out to the dealer and all they tell me is "in production"

Black diamond, 2.7, soft top
Pretty similar situation, Synced, no wifi, build is nearly the same. Guess time will tell. 6/8 blend.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same boat. 4 door wildtrak MIC. App now shows bronco. It does show update sync by WiFi. How do you know it’s not passed QA?
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA76229&orderNumber=1347

Release date is not populated, as soon as it is, the vehicle is eligible for shipping.

Also, the MAS tracker shows it differently. 0=not built, 1=built, but not released, 2=built and released (this is only available by debugging the variables used on the MAS tracker page). So the MAS tracker has a value of 1 currently for built status.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s officially mine!

Sales guy figured out that the Base only has WiFi and not the Hotspot. I think it is the HotSpot, that is ineligible, at least on mine.
Sponsored