Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@PREMiERdrum
I'd just say to try out the oysters at Drago's while you are down in NOLA. These days that's about all that will get me to drive the 50 miles to the downtown area. The Howling Wolf was always good for live music too.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
I was having a good evening until you said this. Actually got to see Bronco’s the other day. One in town, two customer orders delivered at a dealer. Disappointed in my fifth production bump, but feeling that waiting on a Bronco was the right decision.

Ignorance is bliss. And ripping a bandaid off is properly done right quick. Warning me to stock up on booze because the hammer is about to fall is NOT conducive to anything but depression and anxiety. I would have preferred a “surprise” announcement.

Last edited:

Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.
So what would the "most responsible" solution be?

I fear its going to be that Webasto is a basket case and they have to start from scratch with another source, and they're going to tell us its going to be more time. A lot more time.

Nothing else makes sense when I think it through. Not that this makes a lot of sense either.

We will see.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really, really, REALLY did not want another soft top vehicle, but if it means getting mine before April next year then I guess it'll do.

Not happy about it, though.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is the moment. I hate being so involved in this process. Please Bronco gods, take me back to a time when I could be completely clueless and just wait it all out for my dream car!

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, I have a VIN and twice bumped production date that currently sits on sept 27. (Started on aug 23, then aug 30, then sept 27.) It’s a 2 door base, 2.3L, MT.

what’s the prediction on what happens with mine?
My FE was built today… I’m wondering if they’ll have enough MICs to cover the FE’s. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well Mike Levine is tweeting about it, so I have to imagine it'll be coming soon.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mod top I ordered became a no-go. MIC I didn't order became a no-go. Are you telling me simply getting ANY top is a no-go?

If I can't get a Bronco with a soft top within a reasonable amount of time (TBD...1 year? 18 months? 3 years), I give up.

Last edited:

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I assume 2022 at this point. I'm wondering if the top will change?

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeep has got to he salivating over this
Theyre pumping out wranglers like crazy, they even cut off gladiator production for two weeks to boost wrangler production.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.