BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why don’t they allow you to get one of the accessory tops added to your order in place of the factory top. I would gladly take one of the fastback soft tops.
People need to stop with this nonsense. You can’t realistically think that there is someone right now in 2021 that can somehow ramp up production to fulfill the number of MIC orders. Even with numerous vendors, you’d have to deal with a myriad of problems including multiple sku options, contacting dealers who’d have to contact buyers, and installation.
Sponsored

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Soooo let’s pretend my Bronco is in built purgatory. I have a deposit down with my dealer. I don’t need to hear why did you put a deposit down idiot. How difficult do you think it’s going to be for me to get that deposit back on a piece of shit vehicle that’s going to be sitting in a lot unusable to anyone for the next 3,4,5 forever months?

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes it took a few weeks, several years AFTER the actual launch. Like I said before the eco diesel was delayed at least two years in the JL. And more than that in the Ram trucks. History didn’t start when you placed your Jeep order or your Bronco order. Every car lot in the country is bare right now. I’d bet money that the other manufacturers forums are having the same conversations.
Please don’t bring facts to this discussion :LOL:

Wineguy

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Base, VW Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it’s more about how bad is the delam and not wanting to pay to fix vs replace. The veneer needs to be sanded off and a few coats of epoxy, gel coat, paint, send it.
If the rest of them are like the 2dr i test drove, the outer layer might just peel off!

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why don’t they allow you to get one of the accessory tops added to your order in place of the factory top. I would gladly take one of the fastback soft tops.
I planned on getting one of those anyway.

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard tops are only going on FE.. and that’s about all that’s getting built in 21
22 order banks are about to be a mess..
I reported this two weeks ago on a live stream

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prediction:

Bronco shutdown for month+ as commodities replenish.

No more MIC for MY2021. You will be given the option to switch to soft top, but it doesn’t guarantee MY21. There will be no discount for purchasing a hardtop later. 2-door buyers will be given option to switch to Bestop soft top

All currently built and sitting Broncos will be fitted with soft tops (including 2-doors). Reservation holders on those VINS will be given option to purchase with soft tops. Otherwise, they go to dealership lots.

Ford will spin it as “We heard you, and know you’re excited to get yourself new Bronco. We want to make sure everything is up to par, so we’re going to back to drawing bird to give you the ULTIMATE removable hardtop. And for waiting just a bit longer, you will receive 200,000 Ford Pass Points, and a Ford windbreaker.”
Damn, beat me by seconds...I'm with you.

Sponsored

Berwolf

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bet...

1. HT for FEs and current built units going forward, est delivery by Dec.

2. Soft top only for those with a VIN but not built, but you get HT connections and a future HT for free or discount.

3. No more VINs for 2021. Everyone else is 2022+ with new HT supplier.
Highly unlikely a new supplier will be ready in a couple months unless they were kicked off 18 months ago. I have only heard things second hand but it seems like webasto and Ford both share blame in this MIC top issue.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any indication as to whether the built units will be shipped with temporary tops or sent to the crusher?
If only the top is bad, why would they crush the entire vehicle? The top can be quickly replaced.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Prediction:

Bronco shutdown for month+ as commodities replenish.

No more MIC for MY2021. You will be given the option to switch to soft top, but it doesn’t guarantee MY21. There will be no discount for purchasing a hardtop later. 2-door buyers will be given option to switch to Bestop soft top

All currently built and sitting Broncos will be fitted with soft tops (including 2-doors). Reservation holders on those VINS will be given option to purchase with soft tops. Otherwise, they go to dealership lots.

Ford will spin it as “We heard you, and know you’re excited to get yourself new Bronco. We want to make sure everything is up to par, so we’re going to back to drawing bird to give you the ULTIMATE removable hardtop. And for waiting just a bit longer, you will receive 200,000 Ford Pass Points, and a Ford windbreaker.”
Dammit I hope you are right.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs