ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford should probably be thanking him for keeping people interested, considering Ford couldn't and still can't provide informative emails to their customers
Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stig, live-on and we hope to see you on the trails...whenever we get our Bronco's. He provided a lot of great insight to things we had been in the dark about. We got to see the Bronco they way we wanted and not wait for Ford to release little pictures that at best were insulting to the community.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stig

Ford you must bring stig back
@Ford Motor Company, the reason that you had to deal with ANY leaks in the first place was because FMC's management is tone deaf and was not adequately serving the customer.

Many people with access to information have gone out of their way to attempt to protect Ford from their own tone deaf actions and to provide useful and timely information to customers.

FMC Management, you need to stop punishing employees for protecting Ford's reputation as a company that cares about the customer. Punishing those who have put themselves in harms way to protect the company's reputation will only serve to reinforce the idea that FMC management has no clue how to enhance the company's reputation and service the customer.

Stop punishing good people. I would be completely in the dark save the efforts of a few people who have reached out to me to provide me with the information and updates I needed regarding my order, meanwhile your "customer service team" has not adequately or honestly answered my questions.

Dirt Mountain.png

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FOMOCO, Please take the actions of Stig as free advertising to your deepest fan base. He created something that should be looked at as a elite club of dedicated Bronco Fans. He became a legend to us. Not to seek out riches and fame. He shared some access that he had to people that love and are obsessing over your future product (THEN). I don't see how this can be a bad thing. Especially after all the delays we have had to endure. In hind sight, his actions probably solidified our decisions to stay for the long haul.

Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some of the pics/ communication provided from Stig and the 6G Team really helped me walk through my choices for my final build. This site was more helpful that my under-informed dealer who was in charge of the Bronco orders. When he called me for my build options, he actually said..."you are not on the fence about any of your adds...you know what you want". We were done in 5-10 minutes with my order.

The only reason I wasn't on the phone with him for 2 hrs. walking through questions or concerns was I knew what I wanted, I saw the pics. I am a visual learner...pics are everything to me. Words are powerful but pictures speak VOLUMES to me.

Mr Mike was throwing out teaser pics...and yes...there was the official Bronco Nation videos (they were helpful also) but dang...we were scratching our heads when the Bronco Sport hit the streets first. Stig and this team helped fill in the blanks in the early stages...and created MULTIPLE SALES $$$ for FoMoCo.

Hat tip to the STIGmyster!

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is just sad and ridiculous. I can't tell you how many times I've found Ford and Ford's "marketing partner" to be inept and incapable of providing the simplest of things when it comes to information. The Stig probably deserves a promotion or at least a cut from Ford's marketing budget. I get it that Ford has rules and if they let someone get away with breaking them, then it opens the door to future rules breaking and HR issues if you punish those people, etc. but they need to find a way here to lightly wrist slap and let it go. Stig did more for Ford by themselves than their entire army of a marketing department could accomplish.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Ford, replace your “rockstars” with the stig. Pretty sure the stig did a better job communicating than Mike Levine in every possible way.
Don't punish the sti for keeping the interest in your vehicle going while you whole heartily fucked up product launch in all possible ways. Communication from @Ford Motor Company was piss poor and many people grew frustrated with lack of information.
If anything the stig humanized your company, communicated with us updates and guess what? It worked.
Y’all should learn from the stig and promote / award him.
Did he break some rules? Probably. But look at the bigger picture and how it helped so many people stay interested. The monitory value of keeping so many customers from jumping ship has got to count for something.

Best of luck to the stig and thank you for everything!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stig sold Broncos.
The pictures I showed anyone who would listen came from him, not Ford.
He created good will for Ford, and they should recognize there hasn’t been a lot of good will from Ford concerning the Bronco.
100% this right here 👆🏻

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chose my high end build based on Stig info, Ford should share the extra profit with him, not fire him.
Hey @Ford Motor Company: I understand disciplinary action for "breaking the rules", but at least make the punishment fit the actual crime, i.e. a paid day off, steak dinner and priority parking for a month.

Sponsored

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company here's the God's honest truth: Without the info provided by the Stig I would not have bought, (err...ordered and waited, and waited, and still waiting..) for a Bronco. In addition, my daughter would likely have not purchased a Bronco Sport.
The info provided by the Stig generated excitement for your brand.
So, while he may have leaked some information about your forthcoming product, there is no way you can deny that it was both helpful and revenue generating.
Cut him some slack. Buy him a better camera and move on. You have bigger fish to fry.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

maybe its not clear but what and why are we supporting? did something bad happen to the stig? are we buying something? are we donating money? i appreciate all the stig has done for the forum, but i guess a little clarity, otherwise wouldnt it just be a tribute to the stig?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What can I say that hasn’t already been said?

greae pics and information when Ford left us in the dark like Mushrooms? That was Stig.

Excitement and anticipation kept alive after numerous setbacks and delays in the middle of a once in a life altering pandemic? It wasn’t from a Levine “stay pumped” tweet.

Faith in a beautiful yet problem plagued unicorn that many of us will be pushing 15 months or more, keeping our shitboxes duct taped and super glued together a little bit longer until we make it to delivery? It wasn’t a coloring book page and an empty apology letter.

It was Stig. He’s passionate about his work and quenched our thirst for ANY glimmer of hope our wait through this unprecedented world event and the following manufacturing shortfalls would all be worthwhile.

He broke the rules, some punishment is warranted, but doing so kept 1,000’s holding on and anxiously awaiting the opportunity to fork over cash. A. LOT. OF. CASH.

He’s served his suspension, now give him what he actually deserves. A promotion. At the very least let the guy get back to earning a living.

Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action 1628860849985

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would call what STIG did Guerrilla marketing...there are MBA books on it, maybe Ford's leaders should read them.

What Is Guerrilla Marketing?

Guerrilla marketing is a marketing tactic in which a company uses surprise and/or unconventional interactions in order to promote a product or service. Guerrilla marketing is different than traditional marketing in that it often relies on personal interaction, has a smaller budget, and focuses on smaller groups of promoters that are responsible for getting the word out in a particular location rather than through widespread media campaigns.
Sponsored