Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They took it away because the take rate was essentially zero, nobody outside a tiny fraction cares about it. It's basically black anyways
Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you do everything you could do to get a 2021? Where do you prioritize AMB? Is it important enough to elect a soft top or take a 4-door or not get Sasquatch? We all saw this coming. At least the rumors were such that we all should have expected the loss of at least a couple colors. You could have probably gotten an AMB Bronco, if you were willing to make the sacrifice.
Spoken like a true Ford 🤨 executive.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got back from the dealer. I switched my October Base 2Dr from Shadow Black to AMB for that very reason.

Since I'm in VIN Limbo, I figured I'd take advantage of the one thing I could still control and change my color to AMB since Ford has graciously made AMB more of a unique and rare Bronco choice.
Good luck with that one. Let us know how it works out.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Queue the Ford apologists,

"What kind of person makes an order for a new vehicle and believes that they are going to get the color they ordered before it gets canceled? Just pick a different color whiner!"

Completely predictable...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey @Ford Motor Company - your broken reservation site, your inability to properly inform dealerships of the ordering process, you overpromising on top options then taking them away, your crappy consolation prizes, you screwing over 2door reservation holders, whatever priority orders are, your dealerships taking and selling their own reservations before customers, your “stay pumped” marketing strategy, you changing colors for 22, and your dirt mountain all suck. Figure it the fuck out.
Careful, the @Ford Motor Company apologists will dogpile you. I know. I dared to point out how tone deaf Ford has been and nearly every time a few of them pop up to tell me that I am the problem. LMFAO.

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Queue the Ford apologists,

"What kind of person makes an order for a new vehicle and believes that they are going to get the color they ordered before it gets canceled? Just pick a different color whiner!"

Completely predictable...
Those folks are the same ones that will tell you that It's Always Sunny on Dirt Mountain.

Or it's no big deal if your MY21 Bronco gets delivered in January or February 2022! Just suck it up, Buttercup!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is another one showing off that beautiful blue

Screenshot_20210821-081913_Chrome.jpg

Even though you may not see the front of that truck is blue, others , like me, CAN see the blue and yes it appears to be cloudy on the day this pic is taken and it appears MOSTLY black, there is a hint of blue there. A Black truck does NOT have this "blue" hue to it.

This is what makes AMB beautiful. it is always different and hard to put your finger on what color it is exactly unless ................................ You know AMB.

JDUni1

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the bigger problem is that Ford killed Lightening Blue instead of Velocity Blue. I think a lot of AMB people would have settled for Lightening blue, but they will never choose Velocity Blue.

Given my choice between the three, I would pick Lightening. Given the choices I had for 21, I picked Antimatter Blue. GIven the choices I now have for 2021, I will go with white, black, or carbonized gray.
I agree with you 100%. LB is awesome and if performance blue is offered on the Raptor version I’d consider the additional cost to step into that trim

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are you kidding me? Ford asks me to wait for MY22 and then takes away my color, antimatter blue? I like the eruption green, but why is this at the expense of antimatter blue? Giveth and taketh away.

Am I missing something? Did they really pull out antimatter blue for MY22?
they pulled a fast one on everyone

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if you choose a color with "antimatter" in the name, does it really matter.... show your resolve and cancel your orders. that is the only way to show your disdain for a corporate decision...

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
AMB is not black. It is so much more.
Ford is making another huge P.R. mistake by not letting people get what they ordered over a year ago.
A01B234A-7E74-461C-B5FC-4FB414CA7B5B.jpeg
I saw antimatter blue on a Bronco Sport outdoors, and it looked nice. Was dark but not black, at least on the overcast but sunny day I saw it. My wife liked the color as well and identified it as blue without me mentioning. I'm more of a red or VB guy, but can see why people liked the antimatter, for more of an understated blue look.

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m happy to have a build date with AMB, though I am expecting something to come along and derail it all. Taking away the color before early res holders are able to get it is absolute bullshit.

For those who say it is basically black. Kindly fuck off!

(only joking…I know most of you are just rubbing salt into wounds for shits and grins, and I totally respect that)

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the bigger problem is that Ford killed Lightening Blue instead of Velocity Blue. I think a lot of AMB people would have settled for Lightening blue, but they will never choose Velocity Blue.

Given my choice between the three, I would pick Lightening. Given the choices I had for 21, I picked Antimatter Blue. GIven the choices I now have for 2021, I will go with white, black, or carbonized gray.
Lightning Blue needed to be killed off in order to keep the First Edition unique and sought after, hell at this point I think that Lightning Blue is maybe the only thing separating the First Edition's from the rest of the Bronco's. As much as I like that colour it definitely should not of stayed.