Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AMB is not black. It is so much more.
Ford is making another huge P.R. mistake by not letting people get what they ordered over a year ago.
A01B234A-7E74-461C-B5FC-4FB414CA7B5B.jpeg
more of the “black” everyone is speaking of....

A13EE618-7440-47B7-8A30-D368253CA6A4.jpeg

0FD42AB2-8EE5-4FEC-97E5-4127A766AE05.png

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's harsh. I didn't pick AMB, or Rapid Red but I understand the frustration for those that did. I would think someone at Ford would have said, "Wait, we have a lot of folks that want AMB, and Rapid Red that are being kicked to '22. Let's just add the green, and leave the rest alone". Oh, that's right. Folks that think like that, and have consideration for others are a rare commidity these days. Now it's "ME ME ME, I I I".

Last edited:

aixelsyd

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess I have a decision to make since they dropped anti-matter blue but I'll just wait until the dealer contacts me. My order is in and it's their problem to fix. Right now I'm not so sure they'll even bother to call me about it. Last time around, thanks to this forum, I had to contact them and ask what's up about getting my order finalized.

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Ford Motor Company - your broken reservation site, your inability to properly inform dealerships of the ordering process, you overpromising on top options then taking them away, your crappy consolation prizes, you screwing over 2door reservation holders, whatever priority orders are, your dealerships taking and selling their own reservations before customers, your “stay pumped” marketing strategy, you changing colors for 22, and your dirt mountain all suck. Figure it the fuck out.

Sponsored

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @Ford Motor Company - your broken reservation site, your inability to properly inform dealerships of the ordering process, you overpromising on top options then taking them away, your crappy consolation prizes, you screwing over 2door reservation holders, whatever priority orders are, your dealerships taking and selling their own reservations before customers, your “stay pumped” marketing strategy, you changing colors for 22, and your dirt mountain all suck. Figure it the fuck out.

. . . Hang in there . . . . .

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you kidding me? Ford asks me to wait for MY22 and then takes away my color, antimatter blue? I like the eruption green, but why is this at the expense of antimatter blue? Giveth and taketh away.

Am I missing something? Did they really pull out antimatter blue for MY22?
Did you do everything you could do to get a 2021? Where do you prioritize AMB? Is it important enough to elect a soft top or take a 4-door or not get Sasquatch? We all saw this coming. At least the rumors were such that we all should have expected the loss of at least a couple colors. You could have probably gotten an AMB Bronco, if you were willing to make the sacrifice.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you kidding me? Ford asks me to wait for MY22 and then takes away my color, antimatter blue? I like the eruption green, but why is this at the expense of antimatter blue? Giveth and taketh away.

Think of the people that got a 2 dr AMB. It will be more rare than the 1st edition 🤣

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking same….”I’m patient, I get it, production is difficult right now….” So was fine to wait a few months. But there is no reason to pull colors away before they’ve been delivered.

I know Ford reads this forum and hope this effects their decision. Bring Antimatter back!
It won’t Ford does what it wants. Just look at the lack of communication. 😡

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. 1629571943711

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO, I think Ford should have kept the Bronco the same for 2022… Colour, options, etc. Sure, maybe some small tweaks for improvements to known small issues, but that’s it. Makes it much easier for folks pushed into 2022.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish this message above could be on every Ford executives computer on Monday morning. If Ford would just give a shit 😤

Last edited:

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Think of the people that got a 2 dr AMB. It will be more rare than the 1st edition 🤣
Just got back from the dealer. I switched my October Base 2Dr from Shadow Black to AMB for that very reason.

Since I'm in VIN Limbo, I figured I'd take advantage of the one thing I could still control and change my color to AMB since Ford has graciously made AMB more of a unique and rare Bronco choice.
Sponsored