Sponsored

Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD

Do you think your 2022 Bronco will ship Before June 2022 or after June 22?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda wish I could give my location away, I just ignored this whole thing but I did not know they were shipping the next bronco in September of 2022, Nobody directly said that, Everyone just says MY23/22 which means anytime next year.
The only location in the "US-WEST" that you couldn't "give away" is Area 51 or similiar Military facility. And the only people I've ever heard say that were lying, besides even if it were true, why would you go around saying dumb shit like that? If you are telling the truth, stop making yourself a target. Your order number could be looked up by anybody with access to Ford's databases and you just "gave away your location." OPSEC is no joke and you never know who is monitoring what you're doing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As for his time line for delivery, that seems a little far fetched. Ford wants this truck out. No vehicles, no $$$. While 2 doors and hard tops are in limbo, 4 door soft tops will roll out. Once the issue with the tops is fixed, they will pump them out. I can't imagine it would take over a year to pump out every reservation since the March order cut off.
I agree but it seems everyone thinks something else.
Some people says there's over 100k broncos to build other say hardtops will be pumped out by october. I guess no one is really on the same timeline anyway and my dealer is not the same.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And just to clarify, I submitted my order on 1/29/2021. My dealer put it in as a regular order priority code 10 I think. My Bronco was also within dealer allocation so I was good to go until the MIC issues for two door builds. This kicked me out of 2021. Nothing I did nor the dealer caused this to happen.

Basically your'e in line with many two door buyers for 2022 just like myself.
Gotcha wish my dealer gave me a code or order or told me about the delay vs reading about it on forums. All i got was "
As you can imagine this is causing further delays in production timing, because we need to replace all existing hardtop roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos. As a result, we will not be able to get you a 2021 model year Bronco with a hardtop.

We know it's no consolation for the delay but for 2022 you'll have access to new colors, new options, and new special editions. More details on 2022 ordering will be sent out in September. Your dealer will reach out at that time to place your order and see how they might be able to help with any vehicle needs, making the wait for your Bronco a little more bearable. As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in the 2022 model year.

And if you want your Bronco sooner, consider switching to a 4-door soft top with hardtop prep kit – your dealer can help make that happen and get you out into the wild sooner."
But i did not know it was september of 2022

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you tweet Mike Levine and give him the deets, I am pretty sure he will take care of this right away.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only location in the "US-WEST" that you couldn't "give away" is Area 51 or similiar Military facility. And the only people I've ever heard say that were lying, besides even if it were true, why would you go around saying dumb shit like that? If you are telling the truth, stop making yourself a target. Your order number could be looked up by anybody with access to Ford's databases and you just "gave away your location." OPSEC is no joke and you never know who is monitoring what you're doing.
Huh? what do you mean, I don't want to put my city but its not rocket science to find out where my preorder is from. I just don't like giving my exact location. nothing more, I am not part of anything like that man. Hope that's a joke??

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to what is posted in your signature, your reservation was converted to an order on March 5, 2021.

Not sure what your dealer is up to if you didn't actually place that order.

It looks to be a 2dr, so it won't get built until 2022, so that gives you time to jump directly into the middle of your dealers shit and re-order exactly what you want.

It is my understanding all orders will have to be re-submitted as the roll into ModelYear (MY)2022. So there's your oppurtunity.

Under the current schedule, 2022 order banks will open up on September 13th, so you can't really do anything until then.

If you haven't ironed out pricing by now, you may be stuck paying an inflated price, ADM.
ADM ....Added Dealer Mark-up (or something like that.)

Get your pricing in writing and signed by both parties, put additional money down so that there was a currency exchange to strengthen the legal standing.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gotcha thank you, I wanted to know that.

See I did not know my dealer placed an order I can attach a picture here form google drive as the exactly what I see:
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 10.28.11 PM.png

I did not order anything only reserved online, so I wanted to make sure this is legit. So odd to have a truck ordered on my behalf but ill take it no complains!
They did you a favor and got your price locked in with 2021 prices

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huh? what do you mean, I don't want to put my city but its not rocket science to find out where my preorder is from. I just don't like giving my exact location. nothing more, I am not part of anything like that man. Hope that's a joke??
Cool. Then the reason people are asking is to know what dealer your at so they can help. I’m not the one being vague and weird.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not trying to lie i am most definitly in the US west area, that's what used for server locations for data bases and such just a vague area. liek west coast. It's jsut the Under a rock joke works so well with the city I am in. that's all. Nothing fake or military or anything.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool. Then the reason people are asking is to know what dealer your at so they can help. I’m not the one being vague and weird.
Hey man the order says Future, you can get it down I don't want to s*** on my dealer either, I just don't like saying exactly where I am but want to tell ppl generally where I am west of USA, some people don't have any location and don't have deal with this. If you want my dealer I can give it to you though?

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gotcha thank you, I wanted to know that.

See I did not know my dealer placed an order I can attach a picture here form google drive as the exactly what I see:
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 10.28.11 PM.png

I did not order anything only reserved online, so I wanted to make sure this is legit. So odd to have a truck ordered on my behalf but ill take it no complains!
This is legit. They put in an order using your reservation. As another person posted, you need to ask the dealer for the DORA. The order can be changed to whatever you want since you do not have a VIN yet. If you want a 4 door with a soft top, change it. That is your reservation not theirs.
You can even switch to a different dealer if you do not like the one you have right now. It will take a fair amount of work and a phone call to Ford, but it can be done.
Order banks open in September 2021 and with an August 2020 reservation, you could be pulled any time. No rhyme or reason. parts constraints seem to be the biggest factor. Also seems like the way they are being pulled is not very consistent. I was the 4th allocation at my dealer and got my VIN first. no one else at the dealership is getting a MY21 except me.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They did you a favor and got your price locked in with 2021 prices
Nice heard there was some ford accessories bonus too ( b4 march21 orders )? but I am not expecting it.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree but it seems everyone thinks something else.
Some people says there's over 100k broncos to build other say hardtops will be pumped out by october. I guess no one is really on the same timeline anyway and my dealer is not the same.
I do think this launch has been a $hit show and Covid jammed a lot up. This launch has had more downs than ups that couldn't have been predicted. What Ford is telling us about all of the delays I feel are true. I also think this is the first time Ford has produced a vehicle like this in decades. You are going to get problems, especially in a first year model. No one knows what the future looks like and we could even hit more problems. So I think your dealer is just trying to be real by telling you September 2022. He doesn't want to give you an answer he can't back up. Safest answer is to just say a year. He could be right. But I really don't think you will be waiting another year. Especially since you had your reservation in before the March cut off.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. I just don't like giving my exact location. nothing more, I am not part of anything like that man. Hope that's a joke??
LOL, he's just flexing his opsec brains on you.

Locating my dealer gives you a target MANY miles wide to find my house.
Too funny.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost forgot! Do you know your priority number? Anything from 1 to 19 is good. If you are a 99, that means your dealer put you on next years reservation.
I don't have that info and my dealer " ...can't even pull that up" Id be fine with 99 as long as I get that darn thing next year
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.