Sponsored

Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD

Do you think your 2022 Bronco will ship Before June 2022 or after June 22?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the online reservation for a 2 door badlands with a hardtop AFAIK area 51 color sasquatch package. But I was not contacted about my taking my order, my dealer said theyll call us next month I am august reservation 2020 No build date no order placed or asked for. I am percetly Ok with not getting a bronco this year and don't expect it, however ford I saying december 2022 then just say it. I wish i had an option to downgrade or something but my dealer gave me nothing he couldn't even pull up the order. Which is why i am confused.
As a 2 door, you only get a hard top. Those 2 constraints alone kinda screwed you. You are probably given a 99 priority by you dealer and that's why you don't have an order in yet to change. Call your dealer and ask for your priority code and/or a DORA (which will have your priority code on it). You want get a vin until you have a build date, but being a 2 door with the only option of a hard top, you are stuck until the order banks open up for 2022. I read somewhere that is September, but I am pretty sure I read it on a forum, so take it for what it's worth.
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved it august, i did not get an option to order it. that's why I have no idea what's happening.
Based on the info you provided you never placed an order and only have a reservation
When the 2022 order books open you need to place an order through a dealer

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ahh, ok. Your dealer likely ordered it in March without telling you. Some dealers did that, tho they should have gone over the order with you before placing it.
You're definitely bumped to 2022.
We're supposed to update our orders for 2022 starting this September, date is still to be announced. You should get with your dealer at that time to go over your order and then have them place it.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
September of 22 is a ridiculous statement. They aren't going to shut down the line for a full year. We will be re-entering our builds for '22 next month.
EXACTLY my point, How the F*** was I told September 2022? I know im not getting mine this year i have knwon this since the start, to be clear I don't care about that but I was gonna say are they even more behind than we think?

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved it august, i did not get an option to order it. that's why I have no idea what's happening.
I cancelled my order this week and was promptly refunded my deposit. I received my VIN in April and was delayed 5x already from June to July to August to September to “f#%€in as soon as we feel like it”.

Honestly, as emotionally invested as I was in the Bronco, I checked Jeep dealers locally and found a far better deal on a far superior Wrangler Unlimited with loads more features and cargo and passenger room WITH dual tops and a (unique to the 2021 only Limited edition Islander trim) white hardtop with freedom panels.

The Bronco looks beautiful and unique, but Ford has proven they cut WAY too many corners between engineering and production to keep it profitable. How anyone can trust them at this point, well - I don’t know. Like I said, there’s a lot of emotion tied up in the Bronco… but when you step back and look what your money can get you today, you realize that it is only emotion that is keeping you on the Bronco bandwagon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on the info you provided you never placed an order and only have a reservation
When the 2022 order books open you need to place an order through a dealer
Gotcha thank you, I wanted to know that.

Ahh, ok. Your dealer likely ordered it in March without telling you. Some dealers did that, tho they should have gone over the order with you before placing it.
You're definitely bumped to 2022.
We're supposed to update our orders for 2022 starting this September, date is still to be announced. You should get with your dealer at that time to go over your order and then have them place it.
See I did not know my dealer placed an order I can attach a picture here form google drive as the exactly what I see:
Ford Bronco Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 10.28.11 PM

I did not order anything only reserved online, so I wanted to make sure this is legit. So odd to have a truck ordered on my behalf but ill take it no complains!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That right there is what I was looking for. I should have been called in march
I think you are still good in regards to your place in line, so to speak. Your place in line is first determined by your reservation date(August 2020), then it is a combination of what your build is and how many allocations your dealer has. Comes down to reservation, limited availability parts on your build, along with the dynamic of the orders/reservations at your dealer. If you stick with a 2-door when you order for the 2022 Model Year, odds are you will not see it until at least mid summer. I am basing this mostly off of your reservation date and choice of 2-door. 2-doors are going to take a while to get because of the hardtop issues. If you also do sasquatch, lux, 2.7l engine, it will probably push you into late 2022. I don't know how many people have reservations ahead of you at your dealer, or what those people ordered, so that variable can move you slightly forward or back. In the end, your dealer may be pretty accurate in their statement of Sept 2022 for a build and reservation date like yours.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cancelled my order this week and was promptly refunded my deposit. I received my VIN in April and was delayed 5x already from June to July to August to September to “f#%€in as soon as we feel like it”.

Honestly, as emotionally invested as I was in the Bronco, I checked Jeep dealers locally and found a far better deal on a far superior Wrangler Unlimited with loads more features and cargo and passenger room WITH dual tops and a (unique to the 2021 only Limited edition Islander trim) white hardtop with freedom panels.

The Bronco looks beautiful and unique, but Ford has proven they cut WAY too many corners between engineering and production to keep it profitable. How anyone can trust them at this point, well - I don’t know. Like I said, there’s a lot of emotion tied up in the Bronco… but when you step back and look what your money can get you today, you realize that it is only emotion that is keeping you on the Bronco bandwagon.
Aw man enjoy jeep. I have had enough experience with modern day jeep to stay away from it for life. To be clear I own a wrangler rn 2 door 2003 33's dana 60 and dana 44 8.9 Elockers. But the Pentastar and new jeep are not my thing. see my profile picture, Best of luck to you though man. I have alot of time before I can drive anything due to housing/parking issues so My bronco delay literally means nothing to me until july 2022,

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gotcha thank you, I wanted to know that.

See I did not know my dealer placed an order I can attach a picture here form google drive as the exactly what I see:
Ford Bronco Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 10.28.11 PM

I did not order anything only reserved online, so I wanted to make sure this is legit. So odd to have a truck ordered on my behalf but ill take it no complains!
Yeah, no biggie. You are in the 2 door club and stuck. You got no communication from your dealer because there is nothing to communicate. Your reservation is in, but because it's a 2 door, I bet your dealer gave you a 99 priority code. Which means they should be contacting you when the 2022 order banks open up.

As for his time line for delivery, that seems a little far fetched. Ford wants this truck out. No vehicles, no $$$. While 2 doors and hard tops are in limbo, 4 door soft tops will roll out. Once the issue with the tops is fixed, they will pump them out. I can't imagine it would take over a year to pump out every reservation since the March order cut off.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am trying to decipher the information. You reserved in August of 2020. That reservation can be confirmed through your dealer or Ford customer service. The reservation being March 2021 doesn't make sense though. Maybe when dealer code "99" occured? Meaning they submitted your order as a do not build and hold for MY 22. If you have a reservation you will be able to submit your order when MY 22 orders open up.

I am a 2dr BL reservation from 7/14/2020. Ford already said mine will not be built in 2021. I will also have to submit a new order when MY 2022 orders are open.

Who knows when mine will be built? Could be September of 2022. I do not think the dealer knows this though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guys to be clear I knew the bronco is delayed, the title of the post is what's up, dealers saying September 2022 for march preorders is scuffed. No i am not under a rock but you guys just gonna take delays like that? Ppl who reserved past me AUGUST 2020 aren't getting a bronco until 2023 if this info was true.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, looks like it's ordered.
I reserved in August 2020 too. There are about 100,000 people that reserved before you and I did, so they should get theirs before we do...... so yeah, maybe they'll get to us by September 2022.
Ford will likely only build about 40,000 in 2021. Maybe Ford can build 80,000 in 2022 IF they have all the parts to do so.

Make sure to visit your dealer this September when the 2022 ordering opens up. There have been cases where the dealer uses your reservation to buy a Bronco for themselves so they can sell it to whoever they want...... and you don't get one.
Pay them a visit and make sure they are ordering it for YOU. And also confirm the selling price and get it in writing.

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am trying to decipher the information. You reserved in August of 2020. That reservation can be confirmed through your dealer or Ford customer service. The reservation being March 2021 doesn't make sense though. Maybe when dealer code "99" occured? Meaning they submitted your order as a do not build and hold for MY 22. If you have a reservation you will be able to submit your order when MY 22 orders open up.

I am a 2dr BL reservation from 7/14/2020. Ford already said mine will not be built in 2021. I will also have to submit a new order when MY 2022 orders are open.

Who knows when mine will be built? Could be September of 2022. I do not think the dealer knows this though.
Thanks for the info, jsut what I wanted to know That's what I am saying, i have NO CLUE where this march date came from. NO IDEA. but I did place my reservation in august 2020 See photo: I am perfectly ok and know its delayed that's not my posts point .

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 1.00.47 PM.png

OP
OP
RSalami

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, looks like it's ordered.
I reserved in August 2020 too. There are about 100,000 people than reserved before you and I did, so they should get theirs before we do...... so yeah, maybe they'll get to us by September 2022.
Ford will likely only build about 40,000 in 2021. Maybe Ford can build 80,000 in 2022 IF they have all the parts to do so.

Make sure to visit your dealer this September when the 2022 ordering opens up. There have been cases where the dealer uses your reservation to buy a Bronco for themselves so they can sell it to whoever they want...... and you don't get one.
Pay them a visit and make sure they are ordering it for YOU. And also confirm the selling price and get it in writing.
Yeah I wanted to know that, again wish we knew where we stood better there could be 100k ppl before us how is anyone suppose to know for sure.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info, jsut what I wanted to know That's what I am saying, i have NO CLUE where this march date came from. NO IDEA. but I did place my reservation in august 2020 See photo: I am perfectly ok and know its delayed that's not my posts point .

Ford Bronco Dealer: Build Date between August 2022 - August 2023 CLOSED THREAD Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 1.00.47 PM
And just to clarify, I submitted my order on 1/29/2021. My dealer put it in as a regular order priority code 10 I think. My Bronco was also within dealer allocation so I was good to go until the MIC issues for two door builds. This kicked me out of 2021. Nothing I did nor the dealer caused this to happen.

Basically your'e in line with many two door buyers for 2022 just like myself.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.