First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved a 4 door Wildtrak. I really wish that vinyl and rubber floor were available options
Sponsored

Reactions: MJJ

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My guess is the carpet is easily removable. It just lays over the floor drains etc.
True. I’ve always had carpet with weather tech mats, which has always been fine (not great), but I really like the idea of rubber floors for mud, snow, dirt, and even my damn kids messy tails.

Sgtt45

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep and Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also ordered a 4 door Wildtrack. Have owned multiple Wranglers/Rubicons and do not plan on doing rock crawling. More beach and fire roads. After owning both types of tops wanted the hard top, 35’s and 2.7. Hopefully we could add the rubberized floor. I’m curious to know how well it keeps heat out. Took the carpet out of my Jeep and lined it but it would get way to hot so added thick floor mats.

Deleted member 2346

WHAT IF... the carpet lays over top of the rubber floors. It is an “add on”. Just saying. The drain plugs are there regardless.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've never tried Nitto truck tires before. I used to run Nitto NT01's track tire on my Mustang and loved them, but never on the tow vehicle. If you've run them before, how many miles did you get out of them and have you used them in snow?
I have driven trucks with them and they are great. Solidly get 40-50k a set. They are a hybrid type tire. They look almost as aggressive as a mud tire but they have a better on road tread to give a softer and quieter ride on road without giving up much off road.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a Wildtrak. I currently own a Jeep (2 door) that I will most likely keep. I have added lighting, suspension bits, wheels&tires upgradrd stereo with Nav, leather and a GOBI roof rack. I truly love this vehicle. But as it's a two door (I didn't like the 4 door versions) it lacks space. For all practical purposes it's kind of a mall crawler although I make regular trips from SoCal to Rockies to hunt, fish, camp and sightsee. My Jeep does not have the sway bar disconnect, nor have I ever needed it. Plus, as my vehicle is a 6 cyl I wanted nothing less and have even looked at RIPP superchargers from time to time for more uphill pulling power when going up the long grades at legal 80 mph posted speeds (that I sometimes exceed).

I am too old and not skilled enough to do serious rock crawling. My insight, which may be worthless, is to get the engine and interior space you need as first consideration. I have many Jeeper friends with Rubicons that rarely use the the disconnect feature. Granted it is a cool feature to have and may help sell the Bronco when time to move on. But for me, size, speed, stereo and other creature comforts most important as the Jeep is not my daily driver, I log long trips, it looks bad ass, but still kinda a mall crawler lol. So I reserved the Wildtrak as it's most like my Jeep but bigger, faster and just as cool. Check out utube vids of MOAB. If you see yourself there or the Rubicon or similar then you need the disconnect. If not, it may be a waste of money.

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point we are all guessing what will and what won't be options. We are not going to know until time to order or we see one out in the wild, which may be a test mule and not a true repenstation of a optioned out rig.

dhoppy3

Wildtrak
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any thoughts on how much the LUX upgrade will cost on Wildtrak?

Sponsored

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping the cloth interior is an “upgraded cloth”. I’ve got cloth on my F-150 and it’s fine, but for $50k+, I’d expect something nicer. I can’t wait to see how it stacks up against the vinyl interior on the Badlands.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if it'll be slightly cheaper to upgrade to the steel bumper since it sounds like we'd have to give up the LED fog lights? I don't know what I'd prefer more

ChaseH9

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone made that claim on here but when you look at the options, they say distinctly different things.

"First Edition Hood and Bodyside Graphic" I feel like they'll want that to stand on its own to make the FE feel special.

Looking back at the exterior features on Ford, I can't find where it says hood decals (removed?) but I think it said something like "wildtrak-specific hood decal"
"Wildtrak hood graphic"

Wildtrak.PNG

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Garage is 78"/79" opening. So this is going to be close.
Glad I’m not the only one with garage issues. I’m looking at like an inch on each side to get into the garage, with the mirrors folded.
Sponsored