First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Placed a reservation for a two door Wildtrak. Will order Shadow Black with black leather interior and Lux Package. Plan to drive in northern New England with a focus on the back woods of Maine. Will keep my F150 with the 3.5EB. During the reservation process I was drawn to the 2.7EB, matte black hard top and the 35’s. My F150 is a combination of Shadow Black and Matte Black finishes with black leather which I love.
Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be great to be able to option Nitto Ridge Grappler 35's so we could have more of a Hybrid All terrain/Mud tire.
I've never tried Nitto truck tires before. I used to run Nitto NT01's track tire on my Mustang and loved them, but never on the tow vehicle. If you've run them before, how many miles did you get out of them and have you used them in snow?

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is your garage opening the average height or is it shorter? I am about to start building a garage and will need to tell them to make the opening a little taller than average if so.
Just checked my doors. Have about 91", house was built in 2016.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is your garage opening the average height or is it shorter? I am about to start building a garage and will need to tell them to make the opening a little taller than average if so.
My opening for my garage is 83 inches tall, but with hurricane braces on the doors I really only have 81 inches of clearance. So can't fit any taller than 80 inches. If a published 75.3 height is correct I should be fine, but doubt I could add a roof rack

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was curious so looked this up. Looks like standard garage height is 7' to 8'. Think alot of builders put in the 7' doors to save some money. Just make sure your floorplan calls out the 8' height and verify with the builder.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TacoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma DCLB + 2015 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of people seem torn between Badlands and Wildtrak - me to I suppose. But by the time you add 2.7 and Squatch to the Badlands it's going to be a good bit more expensive than the Wildtrak it seems. if you plan to Squatch your Bronco and you don't need sway bar disconnects Wildtrak makes a lot of sense (especially if the hardtop is included in Wildtrak). The only thing I just have to have is that grille from the Badlands - it speaks to me!

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A lot of people seem torn between Badlands and Wildtrak - me to I suppose. But by the time you add 2.7 and Squatch to the Badlands it's going to be a good bit more expensive than the Wildtrak it seems. if you plan to Squatch your Bronco and you don't need sway bar disconnects Wildtrak makes a lot of sense (especially if the hardtop is included in Wildtrak). The only thing I just have to have is that grille from the Badlands - it speaks to me!
Yeah. If I could get the rubber floor and vinyl seats in the WT I would just add bash plates and the front HD front bumper and be done with it. Rubber floors and vinyl seats seem like a really nice thing to have though. Although, I thought the rubberized floor meant there was a thick rubber coating applied to the floor. The more I look it seems like it is just a rubber flooring instead of carpeted flooring.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1595278254778

Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah. If I could get the rubber floor and vinyl seats in the WT I would just add bash plates and the front HD front bumper and be done with it. Rubber floors and vinyl seats seem like a really nice thing to have though. Although, I thought the rubberized floor meant there was a thick rubber coating applied to the floor. The more I look it seems like it is just a rubber flooring instead of carpeted flooring.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1595278254778
What is everyones guess on the price of adding rubber floors and vinyls/leather seats?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is everyones guess on the price of adding rubber floors and vinyls/leather seats?
If anything, there shouldn't be a cost to it. Ford is marketing the carpet like the more high-end option. I don't feel very confident in the option being available though...but I would go with rubber given the choice

Deleted member 2346

Same question here. So many things were moving fast last night that I didn’t notice the carpet feature.
My “changes” I hope will be configurable at build time are to “downgrade” to the rubberized floor with drain plugs and optioning a soft top
My guess is the carpet is easily removable. It just lays over the floor drains etc.
Sponsored