Sponsored

Wildtrak Bronco Thread

Deleted member 2346

Might be switching if I can’t get the brown roast leather or a body color top. Hoping that’s wrong.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved both a 2 door and 4 door WildTrak... was supposed to give me some time to decide. Now that my wife has seen it, she insists she’d keeping the 4 door for herself!

Oy negatives so far are the “hood graphics” and carpeting. Hope the graphic is nothing too crazy, like a gold firebird ala 1970’s trans-am.

Has anyone seen the hood of the WildTrak? Online pictures are sans graphic/decal from what I’ve seen.
I'm hoping there's an option to omit the hood graphics. I can see having them in the FE, as a way differentiate it from the rest of the models, but really don't see why the other models need to have them.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't mind the look of things like stick on hood graphics, but I worry about the longevity of them - seems like a prime candidate to fade, especially since it's on the hood.

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all,

saw the other models getting some love so thought us Wildtrak fans need a place as well. Why did you all pick the Wildtrak? for me personally, it seemed like the perfect evolution from my 1st gen Raptor....

I'm hoping to load it up with the upgraded bumpers, bash plates, and the High and Lux package, but the $$$$$ is looking a bit steep!

I considered the First Edition but saw the price and also figured part of my reservation problem last night was because they were sold out so I switched to the Wildtrak. Plus, it looked like it better fit my lifestyle.

Happy with the Wildtrak choice... will just have to see what funds are available to load it up.

Not sure on the color, but kinda digging the red on the 'reserve' page... I always buy Black but the thread with the pictures of the Black 4 door don't really do it for me.

Gotta save money for all those 'accessories' as well.
I chose the Badlands because of price, rubber floors, and the seats but after researching a bit more that doesn't come w the Badlands but does on the WT, and since I am wanting the Sasquatch pkg I may just go ahead and jump up to the Wildtrak. At the end of the day it just depends on price

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mind the look of things like stick on hood graphics, but I worry about the longevity of them - seems like a prime candidate to fade, especially since it's on the hood.
Vinyls not like it used to be and treated properly will a longtime...For those that don't want them they can easily be removed. There's going to be a huge aftermarket presence for vinyl.

Sponsored

highertechnology

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad I’m not the only one with garage issues. I’m looking at like an inch on each side to get into the garage, with the mirrors folded.

This. 1 day in the AZ sun and about 4 minutes and my sport decals were history.

highertechnology

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will the Squatch Wildtrak be able to be lift further without issue?. Maybe just another 2" or so to fit 37s?

Munks

Wildtrak
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser - 2008
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've reserved the Wildtrak + Sasquatch (WildSquatch?) version and have also sent a request to Ford to include a manual transmission option. If they do end up offering that, I'm in! Not sure what color I will choose - leaning toward carbonized grey (4-door), but I really like cactus grey as well. I kinda dig the white top...

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not a big deal but on website for Wildtrak description, it mentions Black Grill. when you go to exterior features it list Carbonized Gray. Just wondering which one it's actual getting.

Last edited:

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a bid deal but on website for Wildtrak description, it mentions Black Grill. when you go to exterior features it list Carbonized Gray. Just wondering which one it's actual getting.
When you get the shadow black hard top, it should come with matching painted mirrors and grill.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When you get the shadow black hard top, it should come with matching painted mirrors and grill.
I believe the shadow black hardtop is standard on Wildtrak so most likely getting Black grill, I assume.

T-Bone08

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone thought about the fender flares NOT being the painted like the roof, grill, and mirrors? Love the painted roof, but recently got concerned when seeing the close ups of fender flares being more of a dark gray vs. black.

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone thought about the fender flares NOT being the painted like the roof, grill, and mirrors? Love the painted roof, but recently got concerned when seeing the close ups of fender flares being more of a dark gray vs. black.
Not concerned. The dark grey is just the standard molded plastic color on these. If they were painted I'm guessing they'd get shredded to hell pretty quick once you hit a trail or the sand.

SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
they looks way better then painted

91316D89-E888-411C-9460-77389930C29F.jpeg

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

they looks way better then painted

91316D89-E888-411C-9460-77389930C29F.jpeg
I think with painted hardtop the matching painted flares look great. But do like it both ways. I believe the Outerbanks only comes with painted flairs. But pretty sure Ford will have them as a accessory. I was surprised to see that they only offer a matching hard
top on the Badlands and Outerbanks. The higher trim Wildtrak and First Edition isn't showing that Option, which doesn't make sense to me. I have a FE and Wildtrak reserved and would have probably paid the premium to get the matching hardtop.

309990D5-D722-41E2-BB01-054DDB3B598F.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: SVR