First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I chose the wildtrak because i'll be spending more time in the desert and beaches than in the mountains rock crawling. Also because i've wanted a raptor this is the next best/closest thing from ford.
I’m with you on this. Still sniffing around the 2021 Raptor, but I will only get it if it has a V8. I had a 2012 Raptor and it was amazing. That’s my fallback should the Bronco get too delayed, but also worried about when the new Raptor will be released as well.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

think will be similar to this

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Screenshot (3)
I don't remember where, but we saw pictures of a black sticker on top of the entire hood bulge/power dome at one point. I figured that might be it.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exterior
Exterior Dimensions (Projected)2-Door4-Door
Drive system4x44x4
Wheelbase (in.)100.4116.1
Length (in.)173.7189.4
Vehicle height71.9 (base hard top)73.0 (base soft top)
Vehicle width with mirrors (in.)86.2 (base)86.2 (base)
Vehicle width without mirrors (in.)75.9 (base)75.9 (base)
Vehicle width with mirrors folded (in.)75.9 (base)75.9 (base)
Track, front (in.)65 (base)65 (base)
Track, rear (in.)65 (base)65 (base)
Also FYI, these are the same numbers stated from Base to FE. It has been said the WIldTrak will be a couple inches wider due to the desert runner setup for its stance. Also the height is listed at 73" for a 4 door for all models. But a lot of models have bigger tires and the WildTrak and FE come with the high clearance suspension. Those two have 3.2" of extra clearance so they will be at least 76.2" and that also doesn't take into account the potential the hard top is a little higher than the soft top, and if there is any other body lift as part of the high clearance suspension.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It does seem that there are still some discrepencies with the Wildtrak. I have noticed that a lot of conflict between the descriptions on what the Wildtrak comes with. For example: It says it comes with a Carbonized Grille on some of the Ford pages and other locations it says it comes with a Black painted grill.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1596737347227

But on the exterior features page it says Grille - Carbonized Gray
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1596737441142

I also, think the door handles show body colored in the photo, but I think they list them as molded in Black. Which isn't paint and other sections say they are black painted.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1596737663991

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It does seem that there are still some discrepencies with the Wildtrak. I have noticed that a lot of conflict between the descriptions on what the Wildtrak comes with. For example: It says it comes with a Carbonized Grille on some of the Ford pages and other locations it says it comes with a Black painted grill.

But on the exterior features page it says Grille - Carbonized Gray

I also, think the door handles show body colored in the photo, but I think they list them as molded in Black. Which isn't paint and other sections say they are black painted.

Yeah, they keep changing information on different pages - at one point, the page specified body-color handles (matching the image) and was recently changed to the black ones (a big disappointment, IMO, but handle covers can also be changed easily).

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, they keep changing information on different pages - at one point, the page specified body-color handles (matching the image) and was recently changed to the black ones (a big disappointment, IMO, but handle covers can also be changed easily).
I personal would prefer body colored handles; and the painted black grill. basically exactly as it’s shown in the photo

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Under the "explore" button with the wildtrak, it says "molded-in-color, black"...so it may be a choice?

Screenshot_20200806-154244_Chrome.jpg

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I personal would prefer body colored handles; and the painted black grill. basically exactly as it’s shown in the photo
I agree for 55 grand no body color door handle, WTF Ford
Though I would love a silver grill, but I can change that. Though black door handles is not acceptable on top of line model

(edit) and get rid of the active grille shutters, removing them will be my first mod

OP
OP
WildTrak

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Though I would love a silver grill, but I can change that. Though black door handles is not acceptable on top of line model

(edit) and get rid of the active grille shutters, removing them will be my first mod
Yup, how many times have I looked at the photo on my reservation... JUST like that Ford....

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. I'd imagine they may be an option.

To me, black handles - especially molded plastic ones (as opposed to painted) - look cheap.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not quite sure active grill shutters on what is basically a brick on wheels is going to improve gas mileage That much. Maybe I am wrong but, the gearing and 35” tires sure aren‘t helping in that area ?

Wrongco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can anyone clarify something for me about the WT please and sorry if this was already mentioned.
Will Wildtrak have the crawl mode feature?

On the compare sheet it says that a Badlands has 7 GOAT modes including Crawl and Baja
and the Wildtrak also says 7 modes including Baja only, is my math off? I just assumed a more expensive trim would include all the prior trim features also but maybe not, can anyone verify for me please? Thanks

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
can anyone clarify something for me about the WT please and sorry if this was already mentioned.
Will Wildtrak have the crawl mode feature?

On the compare sheet it says that a Badlands has 7 GOAT modes including Crawl and Baja
and the Wildtrak also says 7 modes including Baja only, is my math off? I just assumed a more expensive trim would include all the prior trim features also but maybe not, can anyone verify for me please? Thanks
WT does not have Crawl. The additional mode is Sport. Badlands does not have Sport.
Sponsored