Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a bunch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live in Florida and I also live on a sand road. It has the majority of features I want except the brush guard and the tube step which I will add on. I
Gotta love our "sugar sand" roads in Florida. I need 4wd to get home each day
Sponsored

RVAGT350

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't plan on doing any hard core off road activities. I wore out a couple of CJ5's & F150's in my youth. Have been looking at gen 1 Bronco's but too expensive to get what I want, looked at wranglers but didn't like the interior. The Wildtrak will suit most everything I want and I love the homage to the original design.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

can anyone clarify something for me about the WT please and sorry if this was already mentioned.
Will Wildtrak have the crawl mode feature?

On the compare sheet it says that a Badlands has 7 GOAT modes including Crawl and Baja
and the Wildtrak also says 7 modes including Baja only, is my math off? I just assumed a more expensive trim would include all the prior trim features also but maybe not, can anyone verify for me please? Thanks
Wildtrak loses Rock Crawl mode but gains Sport mode, which Badlands does not have.

Wrongco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak loses Rock Crawl mode but gains Sport mode, which Badlands does not have.
thanks guys, dont know how I missed this where’d you find the info? thanks

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks guys, dont know how I missed this where’d you find the info? thanks
Ford website. Barely scroll down and there is a "Compare Models" directly above where you can scroll the different trims.

Sponsored

Wrongco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford website. Barely scroll down and there is a "Compare Models" directly above where you can scroll the different trims.
thanks there where I was looking lol guess I need to pay more attention

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

can anyone clarify something for me about the WT please and sorry if this was already mentioned.
Will Wildtrak have the crawl mode feature?

On the compare sheet it says that a Badlands has 7 GOAT modes including Crawl and Baja
and the Wildtrak also says 7 modes including Baja only, is my math off? I just assumed a more expensive trim would include all the prior trim features also but maybe not, can anyone verify for me please? Thanks
The Wildtrak has a Sport mode

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I picked the 4-door Wildtrak 2.7TT since I am in Northern Nevada and wanted to go exploring and rolling over washboard roads and sand more than beating the crap out out of my toy climbing rocks. Yes, the Rubicon trail is 30 minutes away but road trips with the wife, 6 year old daughter and retriever prefer Mammoth, Joshua Tree, Sand Hollow and Moab trails. I almost pulled the trigger on the Raptor (it was how it handles the washboards at 60mph) but the open bed was not optimal for me, and also had a Disco2 and Defender 4.6HSE upgrade all rigged up for a dozen years. Wanted something the family would take on trips, we take my wife's Q7 everywhere but wanted something beefy since travel all up and down the west coast.

Interesting enough, the new Defender 110 was a close purchase, but too fooffy inside and no options for real overlanding at this point, also at 6"4" with the seat all the way down I looked out of the top 4 inches of the window right at the tinting line. I literally saw the Bronco release and immediately left the $100 reservation. I can't wait for all the new LED light packages, just hoping I can find a kick ass front bumper that has a receiver hitch so I only have to carry the winch overlanding and can use it on the front or back, depending on how much trouble I get myself into... leave it at home minimize weight, out of UV wear and battery connection 90% of the time.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Clean Rover_1.JPG
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Defender beach.JPG
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Discovery snow.JPG
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Rover In Washout_1.JPG

Last edited:

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why did you all pick the Wildtrak? for me personally, it seemed like the perfect evolution from my 1st gen Raptor....
I picked WildTrak because of the design. I have looked at Jeeps over the years but it always seems like you have to add aftermarket equipment to get what you want. Jeep has gotten me excited whenever I see one of their concept vehicles, but as many great concepts as they have had, none ever get produced. I’ve owned a 97 F150 4x4 5.4L for 23 years and have been happy with the reliability, just over 400k miles and I just got done putting in a rebuilt ATK engine, it took me a bit of work especially having no lift to put the truck on. I have been a bit frugal over the years buying mostly used vehicles. My first and only new truck purchase was an 82 Toyota SR5 4x4 (which I still have and it runs fine), I guess this Bronco WildTrak hit the same sort of trigger.

I saw this list of equipment for Bronco models i have not seen mentioned - https://media.ford.com/content/dam/...ronco/pdf/2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Trims-Sheet.pdf

Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just reserved a Wild track just incase Ford does not allow me to switch dealers on my FE. Current dealer won't guarantee MSRP on the FE.
I just want through the process of changing dealers. Not that bad. Call the dealer you want and then call Ford headquarters. No questions asked. 10 minute process.

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wanted to share a picture I took last year in England. It is a Ford Ranger “Wildtrak”. 3.2 liter 6 speed.

Bronco isn’t the first to have a Wildtrak!

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 5D2E8CEE-12DB-4C87-9E84-F1F0DC0AF3E1
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 41220074-884E-4501-B3A7-33AC4E7E216F

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I picked the 4-door Wildtrak 2.7TT since I am in Northern Nevada and wanted to go exploring and rolling over washboard roads and sand more than beating the crap out out of my toy climbing rocks. Yes, the Rubicon trail is 30 minutes away but road trips with the wife, 6 year old daughter and retriever prefer Mammoth, Joshua Tree, Sand Hollow and Moab trails. I almost pulled the trigger on the Raptor (it was how it handles the washboards at 60mph) but the open bed was not optimal for me, and also had a Disco2 and Defender 4.6HSE upgrade all rigged up for a dozen years. Wanted something the family would take on trips, we take my wife's Q7 everywhere but wanted something beefy since travel all up and down the west coast.

Interesting enough, the new Defender 110 was a close purchase, but too fooffy inside and no options for real overlanding at this point, also at 6"4" with the seat all the way down I looked out of the top 4 inches of the window right at the tinting line. I literally saw the Bronco release and immediately left the $100 reservation. I can't wait for all the new LED light packages, just hoping I can find a kick ass front bumper that has a receiver hitch so I only have to carry the winch overlanding and can use it on the front or back, depending on how much trouble I get myself into... leave it at home minimize weight, out of UV wear and battery connection 90% of the time.
Your LR's really beautiful. I looked at new Defender 110 as well and really liked it thinking I would keep my Jeep for just me adventures and the Defender for when the wife comes along. In the end I couldn't justify price of the 110 especially since dealers marking up. So, I reserved a WT on day two of reservations thinking that FoMoCo can't build a WT without the v6 and my hunch is that v6's will be in short supply and if optioned on other models there could be a wait for those orders. Also hoping, that as much as I love the Jeep, I will love the Bronco enough to sell the Jeep as parking space tight at the beach. But, honestly not in love with 315's. I have 285's on Jeep and those are heavy enough for this old baby boomer. But, have decided to load WT with everything available that makes sense and hope for AAA service.
Sponsored