Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4, 1994 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the 4dr OBX and was going to option it with the 2.7, hardtop, and High package. I’m thinking now I should just go with the WildTrack and only have to add the High package, and the added Squatch package will be a bonus.
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the 4dr OBX and was going to option it with the 2.7, hardtop, and High package. I’m thinking now I should just go with the WildTrack and only have to add the High package, and the added Squatch package will be a bonus.
That's sort of the path I took. I wanted the 2.7, Squatch and figure after those mods I'll be near Wildtrak prices, so why not just get it all as one.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's sort of the path I took. I wanted the 2.7, Squatch and figure after those mods I'll be near Wildtrak prices, so why not just get it all as one.
That’s how I ended up there with my 2 door reservation. Build and Price will certainly help clarify our thinking on this. Now which color....

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I reserved a Wildtrak I think I will be going OB. 95% of my Jeep use is on road and I really like everything about Wildtrak except for 315's, flares and suspension. I will add eveything to OB to make it a Wildtrak except those items. Then, I will replace tires and wheels to 17's and either 285's or 305's. If it needs a lift I'll do it then. I have a hard time moving the 285's on my Jeep around now and 315's would give this old man too much of a workout. I really like the looks and Goat modes on WT, but practicality moves me to OB. But who knows, like many of us I may change my mind again and again and another time before December.

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i went with wildtrak, but for that price steel bumpers should be included not plastic, same with tires i need more of A/T KO2 BFGOODRICH tire than a mud tire, i live in ILLINOIS and this will be a daily driver, and occasionally take it on trails, no rock crawling for me, im currently driving a 2014 F150 FX4 5.0 supercab, 6" lift with 35" KO2 BFG tires and work great and quiet, this will be my trade in

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved Badlands, but in all reality i don't need the disconnect. Wildtrack is what first caught my eye because of the beefy stance and it's built for Baja. I am still undecided as to what direction i am going to go, but saying screw it and going all-in on Wildtrack is still in the cards. Even if i DO have to give up my vinyl.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i went with wildtrak, but for that price steel bumpers should be included not plastic, same with tires i need more of A/T KO2 BFGOODRICH tire than a mud tire, i live in ILLINOIS and this will be a daily driver, and occasionally take it on trails, no rock crawling for me, im currently driving a 2014 F150 FX4 5.0 supercab, 6" lift with 35" KO2 BFG tires and work great and quiet, this will be my trade in
I'm hoping it doesnt cost much more to go with the modular steel bumper. It APPEARS we have to give up the fog lights on the standard bumper so that should factor into cost...

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i had same problem love badland and Wildtrak, but i thought about how im going to use it, the Badland is a sweet ride but does not have all the comforts i need, and Wildtrak is missing a few that i want, like steel bumpers with brush guard and KO2 tires instead of mud tires, would like to add 2 round amber lights up front for foggy days, but all for all Wildtrak fits most of my needs as a daily driver

Sponsored

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
this is what i want to do to my WILDTRAK, add fuel wheels with 37" KO2 BFG tires

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2nd choice in color

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all,

saw the other models getting some love so thought us Wildtrak fans need a place as well. Why did you all pick the Wildtrak? for me personally, it seemed like the perfect evolution from my 1st gen Raptor....

I'm hoping to load it up with the upgraded bumpers, bash plates, and the High and Lux package, but the $$$$$ is looking a bit steep!

I considered the First Edition but saw the price and also figured part of my reservation problem last night was because they were sold out so I switched to the Wildtrak. Plus, it looked like it better fit my lifestyle.

Happy with the Wildtrak choice... will just have to see what funds are available to load it up.

Not sure on the color, but kinda digging the red on the 'reserve' page... I always buy Black but the thread with the pictures of the Black 4 door don't really do it for me.

Gotta save money for all those 'accessories' as well.

Original owner of 2012 Tuxedo Black Raptor as well. Planning on keeping it and adding a 4-door Rapid Red Wildtrak to the stable.