Sponsored

Is this option/financing sheet accurate?

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hiya,
A couple hours ago my buddy emailed me this estimation sheet for the estimated price of options and best financing methods. I just want to make sure they aren’t way off so my mind’s in the right place.

The part that I am mostly in the dark about is how I could finance a $47000 Bronco for less than 550 bucks with a down payment of 5k and trade in that’s only worth 7k? I know it varies between dealerships etc., but that is certainly a big difference from what I thought it would be. I know his numbers are very speculative and could be way off, but if any of this is true, I am a very happy man ?

Do you think this sheet is (or will be) accurate?

Thanks.

Ford Bronco Is this option/financing sheet accurate? 2021 Ford Bronco Financin
Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hiya,
A couple hours ago my buddy emailed me this estimation sheet for the estimated price of options and best financing methods. I just want to make sure they aren’t way off so my mind’s in the right place.

The part that I am mostly in the dark about is how I could finance a $47000 Bronco for less than 550 bucks with a down payment of 5k and trade in that’s only worth 7k? I know it varies between dealerships etc., but that is certainly a big difference from what I thought it would be. I know his numbers are very speculative and could be way off, but if any of this is true, I am a very happy man ?

Do you think this sheet is (or will be) accurate?

Thanks.
Any chance you have a document showing the estimated price of the Sasquatch package?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

He said in the email before that it would be around $4,995, but he wasn’t completely sure on it. I wasn’t gonna go with the Sasquatch anyways, so he didn’t mention it much after that.
If there’s any way you can follow up again and see if he can email a pic of the Sasquatch estimate, the entire forum here would be amazed to know the price of that one package lol.

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How does this flex buy thing work exactly? The math doesn't seem to add up in my mind.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean by doing math you can see this is not accurate.

$47,651
-$7,000
-$5,000
========
$35,651

Then, $35,651 / 60 = $594.18333333333333

And that's without tax, title, registration etc.

Also nobody knows the prices of these options or packages yet. That hasn't been announced officially to the public yet (or dealers).

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why would there be 0%? It would be great if it happens, but I have my doubts based on the interest of the Bronco. Normally they offer 0% to spark sales. Do you think they need to do that with the Bronco or for anyone that reserved one? Again, would be great if it happens, but I doubt it.

OP
OP
GravityDancer

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean by doing math you can see this is not accurate.

$47,651
-$7,000
-$5,000
========
$35,651

Then, $35,651 / 60 = $594.18333333333333

And that's without tax, title, registration etc.

Also nobody knows the prices of these options or packages yet. That hasn't been announced officially to the public yet (or dealers).
Yeah I was wondering that myself. He said he was using Ford’s website relative to similar priced vehicles rather than the exact MSRP to account for state taxes and my local dealership’s incentives

OP
OP
GravityDancer

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there’s any way you can follow up again and see if he can email a pic of the Sasquatch estimate, the entire forum here would be amazed to know the price of that one package lol.
i deleted because I shouldn’t have given out a number when, like I said, it’s all speculative anyways. He’s not a rep for Ford but he says he’s been talking with his Athens dealership about incentives so ?‍♂

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interest rate is a complete unknown. Right now Ford is offering 0% on most of it's loans under 5 years due to covid but if the market recovers it will go back up. Also, with the insane amount of interest/preorders on the Bronco I highly doubt they would offer 0% interest if they offered it today.

OP
OP
GravityDancer

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interest rate is a complete unknown. Right now Ford is offering 0% on most of it's loans under 5 years due to covid but if the market recovers it will go back up. Also, with the insane amount of interest/preorders on the Bronco I highly doubt they would offer 0% interest if they offered it today.
sad but probably true ?

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

sad but probably true ?
[/QUOTE]
I put together an excel spreadsheet last September to estimate my monthly payment based on my estimated prices and back then I had determined 2.9% APR for I think 5 years based on Ranger. Right now it's 0.9% a lot can change in less than a year. Also I guess I should correct my previous statement and change it to Ford offering 0% on most loans for 4 years or less.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless interest rates skyrocket I wouldnt worry too much about it. You can make more money investing in the market at annualized 8% return than you would get from saving at basically any vehicle finance rate a dealer has charged in modern history lol.
Sponsored