Sponsored

Is this option/financing sheet accurate?

CJH33

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why would there be 0%? It would be great if it happens, but I have my doubts based on the interest of the Bronco. Normally they offer 0% to spark sales. Do you think they need to do that with the Bronco or for anyone that reserved one? Again, would be great if it happens, but I doubt it.
I agree and as much as I am holding my breath for 0% APR it seems unlikely. What is your best guess for the lowest financing offer on good credit scores?

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would guess there Is a 0% chance of 0% apr, or any other incentives for that matter. Is your friend an enthusiast who is estimating based on option prices on other ford vehicles? Or is this based on information that is not yet publically available?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How does this flex buy thing work exactly? The math doesn't seem to add up in my mind.
You pay a lower payment for the first 36 months and then the payment goes higher for the remaining 30 months. I used it once and traded just before the 36 months were up.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why would there be 0%? It would be great if it happens, but I have my doubts based on the interest of the Bronco. Normally they offer 0% to spark sales. Do you think they need to do that with the Bronco or for anyone that reserved one? Again, would be great if it happens, but I doubt it.
I'd be surprised to see 0% offered. Even if it is, you have to qualify for it.

Sponsored

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For one every amount on there is completely speculative. 0% is unlikely and there doesn’t appear to be any taxes included. Even without considering all those issues the math is still off as well. Just divide the total by 60 to get your payment if the interest rate is 0.

(47,651 msrp - 5000 down - 7000 trade)/60= 594

If you were to purchase this with the tax rate in my area, 10.03%,and with 0% interest, you’re closer to 660

Last edited:

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wew, if that 0% APR gets into Canada, that really raises the value proposition for something like this!
I'm almost counting on this. Ford always rotates their incentives from 0% one month and cash incentives the next month, so....

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not surprised if Ford offers financing incentives like 0% APR on these Broncos. Ford likely wants to get as many of these on the road as quickly as possible to trigger the interest of others.

They probably are willing to lose a bit on interest if it means that they can make a sale that brings others into dealerships to buy a Bronco.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd be thrilled if the hard top option is only $795.

In other news, this "Flex Buy" thing seems like a disaster in the making for some buyers. Remember the adjustable rate mortgages that got so popular in the early 00's?

Sponsored

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope I get a dealer who ends up eating it because they can't do correct math. That looks like a great deal :D

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not surprised if Ford offers financing incentives like 0% APR on these Broncos. Ford likely wants to get as many of these on the road as quickly as possible to trigger the interest of others.

They probably are willing to lose a bit on interest if it means that they can make a sale that brings others into dealerships to buy a Bronco.
I agree, especially with the COVID impacts on the economy. I saw 0% interest on Jeep Wranglers in my area for the first time I can remember, too. Even if it's not 0%, I imagine the rates will be fairly low.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd be thrilled if the hard top option is only $795.

In other news, this "Flex Buy" thing seems like a disaster in the making for some buyers. Remember the adjustable rate mortgages that got so popular in the early 00's?
The one good thing here though is you know what the increased payment will be after 36 months.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The one good thing here though is you know what the increased payment will be after 36 months.
Absolutely... but with an asset that depreciates as quickly as a vehicle, I can't imagine having to pay more once it's worth even less.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks OP, this is really interesting. I hope the pricing for hard top and mid is correct!
Sponsored