Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moving to the Destin area in the fall, have never been to the area. I reserved 2 different local dealerships hopefully one is reasonable with no ADM or fees. Is there any beach 4x4 camping allowed in FL?
Sponsored

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pembroke pines here. Still trying to decide which dealer I am reserving with. If anyone knows a dealer in the Miami or Broward area willing to offer at MSRP please let me know.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No one knows where Homestead is, so South Dade. :LOL:
I used to teach in Leisure City and attended the last two air shows.

I'm in between places right now, originally I'm from Miami but I'm looking to move to Lake county.

Last edited:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great info. I reserved through Paradise Ford in Cocoa, but they already told me no X-Plan, and not sure about MSRP or not. As a result, I pre-ordered a second one with Granger in Iowa, as they are offering $1000 below invoice or X-Plan, whichever is cheaper, and their dealer/doc fees are only $180.
I read that... I actually grew up in Des Moines which is only about 30 minutes outside of Granger. My only thought is that I don’t want to buy a vehicles and drive it hard for 1,200 miles off the bat.

I’m not sure if you reserved an FE but I reserved a Badlands which Mullinax has already confirmed X-plan and no documentation fees and $500 over trade since I’m planning to trade in my F-150.

Can’t wait to go off road with the Florida Bronco crew.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Floridian by birth but currently serving the nation in Virginia. Will retire to The Villages, Florida in 1-2 years. Getting a Black Diamond for my daily driver/adventure/late midlife crisis/retirement vehicle.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pembroke pines here. Still trying to decide which dealer I am reserving with. If anyone knows a dealer in the Miami or Broward area willing to offer at MSRP please let me know.
I reserved at Midway Ford in Miami and they verbally confirmed that they won’t be charging over MSRP. Also, Motor1 posted an article recently listing various dealers that aren’t charging over MSRP, with one being in Sawgrass Ford in Sunrise. Hope that helps.

Sponsored

PG1o1

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Moving to the Destin area in the fall, have never been to the area. I reserved 2 different local dealerships hopefully one is reasonable with no ADM or fees. Is there any beach 4x4 camping allowed in FL?
Gary Smith Ford. Their Internet Salesman is handling reservations. He says No dealer markup and yes to X plan.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know about beach camping, but maybe in Fernandina Beach at the state park? There are beaches that allow driving, too.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ft Walton Beach Now, Collier County Raised, Flowrida Grown

Lets start getting the Emerald Coast Folks together
I made a Facebook Bronco group for the FL panhandle a couple days ago. I think we’re up to 13 people so far. I’m in Pensacola.
The group is FL Panhandle Bronco Club. Come check it out and join!

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gary Smith Ford. Their Internet Salesman is handling reservations. He says No dealer markup and yes to X plan.
Thanks, that is good to know since they are much closer. I was not able to reserve with Gary Smith Ford on Ford's website on launch night so I had to go with one in Pensacola who doesn't have any info yet for me. I will try to switch over as the time to order gets closer.
Sponsored