Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm just here to see if there's a quick-disconnect for the wires for when you want to wheel and take those parts of your bumper off.

And if there is, where is it located, is there a wire-tuck, etc etc. Because for $1200 for lights, I'm hoping it'll do all that and then fluff my pillow at night. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Been waiting for a full DD kit.

Could you share some more details and photos of the wiring harnesses included? Trying to get a general idea of how wiring would be run, where splits would be located, if it includes connectors or just wires, etc.

If I'm understanding correctly, the harness will connect this kit to 3 of the factory switches - SS3 fogs, SSC2 off-roads, and amber backlights? Nevermind, that got confirmed already.

Also would love to see some nighttime photos that show how the kit looks on the Bronco with the backlights active.
We'll include a harness for the SS3 pod and then one harness for the two SSC2 pods.

Basically, one switch for fogs, one switch for full off-road lighting, and one switch for backlight unless you plan to power the backlights from another tapped power source. This will provide fully functional use for on or off-road.

Our media team will be releasing output shots here soon. Stay tuned!

Can you show the bracket? I'm wanting to try the bracket with the SS6 light bars.
Are the installation instructions available to view? Would like to understand what I'm getting into if I go this route.
Our media team is currently working on a detailed instruction guide, installation video, and white box images of our bracket. Stay tuned!

Is it going to be possible to have a quick connector for these for when taking off the end caps of the bumper? Not that I’m even sure if I’ll be getting this bumper with ‘22s updates.
I'm just here to see if there's a quick-disconnect for the wires for when you want to wheel and take those parts of your bumper off.

And if there is, where is it located, is there a wire-tuck, etc etc. Because for $1200 for lights, I'm hoping it'll do all that and then fluff my pillow at night. :)
This kit/bracket setup is removable for crawling. Just takes a minute or two, pretty straightforward!

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you do installs there?

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, all three LED pods will include an amber backlight function that all operate together.
Wait, so the SS3’s have backlights now? I just bought some for ditch lights, but would rather have the backlight version instead.

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Newbie here... Not sure I understand what backlights are/do... Actually, I am sure I don't understand what it means...

Sponsored

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Newbie here... Not sure I understand what backlights are/do... Actually, I am sure I don't understand what it means...
Go to about the 3:58 mark…

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you do installs there?
Great question!

We don't do installs here at Diode Dynamics headquarters. However, you can use our Diode Dealer locator tool implemented on our website to locate an authorized shop near you!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/find-a-dealer

Wait, so the SS3’s have backlights now? I just bought some for ditch lights, but would rather have the backlight version instead.
Our SS3 LED pods do not include a backlight function at this present time. They will have an included backlight option when these are released in December 2021.

Our stage series LED pods are to include a distinctive amber backlight feature that serves as an additional running light when the main beam isn't turned on.

The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

can you guys post a picture with the outer sides of the steel oem bumper off with the lights on?

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our SS3 LED pods do not include a backlight function at this present time. They will have an included backlight option when these are released in December 2021.
Dang it! Should’ve waited just a week longer! Maybe I’ll just sell mine and re-buy in December.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
can you guys post a picture with the outer sides of the steel oem bumper off with the lights on?
Unfortunately, we don't have any images of the kit installed on @Mitch Panda Motorworks Bronco with the end caps removed.

However, our media team is working on capturing more media coverage at this time. I will put in a request for an image with the end caps removed.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks cheap and cobbled together. Doesn't fit properly at all.

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely will be buying these! I had seen some for over $600 but these definitely look better!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More lego lights. Not a fan. Does rigid make normal looking fogs?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks cheap and cobbled together. Doesn't fit properly at all.
Thanks for the feedback. These actually fit quite nicely, and were designed to bolt up perfectly to the factory mounts. It is definitely more of an off-road look though, which isn't for everyone.
Definitely will be buying these! I had seen some for over $600 but these definitely look better!
Thank you! With the independent fog control and backlight feature, we feel they are a great value compared to other options.
More lego lights. Not a fan. Does rigid make normal looking fogs?
All of the options on the market right now have the off-road look, like these.
Sponsored