Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

why is the modified BD with 52 miles and aftermarket wheels more than the big bend with 1,700 miles?

Obviously don't know their trims !

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealers have it figured out don't fight the flippers just buy up all the used Broncos and marke them up

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Koons owns several Ford dealerships in the region. These may be some of their “ Priority “ orders, which they kicked someones order to the way side so they could obtain the Broncos to sell for personal gain. They put them on the Toyota lot instead of the Ford lot to avoid any order holders from complaining. Just a thought.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guarantee they are advertised low on the website to bring people in, but have an additional 20k on them when you get there

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, that's more than my fully loaded Badsquatch will cost me after all taxes and fees and all that, no thanks. But I'm sure they'll sell just fine.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

why is the modified BD with 52 miles and aftermarket wheels more than the big bend with 1,700 miles?

Obviously don't know their trims !
The Black Diamond is a manual.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you lost me at
These may be some of their “ Priority “ orders, which they kicked someones order to the way side so they could obtain the Broncos to sell for personal gain. They put them on the Toyota lot instead of the Ford lot to avoid any order holders from complaining. Just a thought.
I’ll not post a sarcastic response. I will say it’s really silly to post stuff like that.

It could be some individual decided to drive one for a while and sell for a profit. it could also be the dealer group bought them and put them on their other lot to avoid controversy.

Either way, if no one chooses to buy them, the dealers will feel the pain and drop the price. If someone wants to buy one, have at it.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol, got a local BB that doesn't even have mid package here...zero options besides the wheels/tires.
Ford Bronco My local TOYOTA dealership has 2 Broncos… and the prices are something Screenshot_20211002-184657

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

looks like a couple of guys might have gotten great deals on a 4 runner

Sponsored

BD1_MB

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Koons owns several Ford dealerships in the region. These may be some of their “ Priority “ orders, which they kicked someones order to the way side so they could obtain the Broncos to sell for personal gain. They put them on the Toyota lot instead of the Ford lot to avoid any order holders from complaining. Just a thought.
My Wildtrack was delivered, Fird sent me the satisfaction email but Koons sold it to someone for $27k above sticker.

motofiend

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Pathfinder, 05 Triumph Thruxton, 2006 Ducati Paul Smart and 2007 Ducati 1000s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Saw this yesterday. My wife and I went up to Dahlonega to go hiking. On the way, up I passed by a Mazda dealership that had 4 Broncos on the lot. One was a 2-door, so I told her when we came back through we were going to stop and take a look at it. I have driven and seen two four-door Broncos but this was the first two-door I've seen in person (Looked great!). Anyway, as soon as we pulled up a salesman came over. Every Bronco they had on the lot, they put 37's on with aftermarket wheels. I asked him what they wanted for the 2-door, it was a Wildtrack, and he said $130k. I kind of laughed at him and he made the comment that it would sell. I asked him where they got all of these Bronco's and he said at auction.

Here is the only Bronco I could find a picture of on their website.

Ford Bronco My local TOYOTA dealership has 2 Broncos… and the prices are something b1

motofiend

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Pathfinder, 05 Triumph Thruxton, 2006 Ducati Paul Smart and 2007 Ducati 1000s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I found the 2-door. Looks like the salesman didn't know what he was talking about. They only want $95k for it!

Ford Bronco My local TOYOTA dealership has 2 Broncos… and the prices are something b2

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope they get every nickel they can from the idiot that will pay, it just won’t be any of my nickels.
Sponsored

Last edited: