Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been trying to think of vehicles that I've had with flat paint which hasn't been many. I'm not sure if it's easier or harder to touch up flat paint.
Probably isn’t easier. The metallic flakes may even cover imperfections, I don’t know.

what I’m debating is a matte off road wrap. There are a few I’ve seen that are good protection from branch and rock scratches, but tend to cost over $1K or even more.

if you have an opinion on this or experience with it, would love to hear some additional perspective.
Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably isn’t easier. The metallic flakes may even cover imperfections, I don’t know.

what I’m debating is a matte off road wrap. There are a few I’ve seen that are good protection from branch and rock scratches, but tend to cost over $1K or even more.

if you have an opinion on this or experience with it, would love to hear some additional perspective.
Ah, I see. Unfortunately I do not have any experience with the durability of the wraps. I've had the clear "bra" like material but I wouldn't think an actual wrap is as thick as the clear stuff.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a quality wrap can cost thousands though. And they are good for about 5 years. Not sure it's worth it.

Rocket Rick

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope that's it. I think that would be amazing with a white top and grille. If not, I'll go antimatter blue with white top. If they surprise us with an antimatter green, it would be a tough choice.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, I see. Unfortunately I do not have any experience with the durability of the wraps. I've had the clear "bra" like material but I wouldn't think an actual wrap is as thick as the clear stuff.
Some are almost like an armor coating; not educated on how they work, but they're something I'm going to start doing some research on. If I find some good info, will create a thread and invite feedback and some guidance.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a quality wrap can cost thousands though. And they are good for about 5 years. Not sure it's worth it.
True, I may just live with my scratches. Scratches show character! :ROFLMAO:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s crazy how with A51 and CG soon people see them and green and others as blue ?

I want the blue shades but am terrified they’re both green lol

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had no idea why I wasn't felling the color selection, but it is the non-metallic theme. I like shiny things, they get my attention.

Sponsored

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I wanna like area 51 but part of me says "meh" if this is the color.

this color reminds me of rit black dye when you dye a t shirt and don't let it set it.

it essentially turns to grey, and I remember having that shirt that was suppose to be black and hating the color it turned out

MrFML

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I found another possible match to Area 51:

2007 Hummer Slate Blue

Ford Bronco Area 51 thread 1595616515331
this is actually a nice color in person. i dont think the area 51 is metallic though.