Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That could possibly put me in a bad spot...I was planning on the Bronco replacing my Mazda when the lease ends in November of 2021
My lease was up in March 2020, which I purposely planned for the original release... :oops:

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Often, you can negotiate to keep your lease for a few extra months with the same payment. Ask.
That I didn't know. This is only my second leased vehicle ever and the only reason I leased t was it was an emergency vehicle purchase lol. Needed something that weekend and leasing fit my budget best at the time

Sponsored

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no problems with a wait into 2022, gives them time to work through any production problems that will arise as production begins. And it also means that dealers may not be getting inventory until the 2023 model year. That has to irritate the dealers no end.

Last edited:

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My lease was up in March 2020, which I purposely planned for the original release... :oops:
Yeahhhhh same. Have my Ranger on a short little 2y lease ending in April 2021, directly planned that way for a shift into the Bronco. Oh well....hopefully I'm only extending by a few months and not 8.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For all the people saying, I dont mind if its delivered i 2022 (that's 6-8 months AFTER we thought we'd get it), why would you not just wait then. No one is forcing you to get it the day it comes out. If it comes out in April of 2021, and you wait until 2022 on your own, you'd still be better off...

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope this is just for IF you reserve it now and not for every reservation....

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If they are that long might as well wait for MY2 with any improvements.

I honestly don't know why they bothered with the Sport. To me that was a huge waste of time/resources.

With this much demand they should be setting up another factory, using some of the Sport build line for this or converting one over to meet it till it subsides.
Sport is filling underutilized assembly space with Escape in Hermosillo Mexico, Bronco and Ranger are on the same line at the Wayne Plant in Michigan. one doesn't effect the other.
The sport is intended to bring back those that think the Escape went to Soft and carlike in appearance so sport covers both bases.

ezrod

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Blazer, Slingshot, Harley Electra glide
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm waiting on the V8 (lol) just happy to see them finally headed to production dates.
the bronco sport site shows very few pre-orders for the members. That surprises me , i figured there would be more of the hype in the "Mini suv" market.

I'm holding for a two door, standard but want anything but a 4 banger. My wife , Son and I were discussing the new broncos, and I told her I wanted a standard Tranny with a v6 or 8, she said why? She couldn't drive it. I said AND? I told her this was going to by MY toy! not hers she could buy a auto if she wanted to.
Sponsored