Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

End of delivery window was today. I'm now officially part of the "ETA: N/A" crowd.
Great.

Ford, just tell us where our trucks are. You have to know where these huge $50k vehicles are at and what's going on with them.... Right?
Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

End of delivery window was today. I'm now officially part of the "ETA: N/A" crowd.
Great.

Ford, just tell us where our trucks are. You have to know where these huge $50k vehicles are at and what's going on with them.... Right?
clearly not

Roadkill

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some very interesting Uni-mogs you have there.
Were they imported?
And you have two....I only want one
They are former us military and once they have been gone through, one will be up for sale. Stull no new updates on the pizza tracker btw.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great.

I'll be right there with you at the end of this week. Batshit crazy

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great.

LHM Draper had 700 reservations at one point. They've delivered a number of Broncos and could likely provide some insight on delivery(I’d guess many to family and friends). Imagine you’ve checked with them. If you’re experience like mine when I had my reservation there, they don’t care. Hope you get yours soon.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LHM Draper had 700 reservations at one point. They've delivered a number of Broncos and could likely provide some insight on delivery(I’d guess many to family and friends). Imagine you’ve checked with them. If you’re experience like mine when I had my reservation there, they don’t care. Hope you get yours soon.
Thank you for the heads up.
Yeah, they've got no clue where it is and just point at the DORA saying it's in production. I've accepted that it'll probably be mid November before I even know where it is 🤣

Last edited:

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m excited to say, after seeing “null” and “pending” on JCT tracking site for 3 weeks now, I checked this morning and it officially loaded my dealer information and destination. Status is still pending, but it gives me a glimpse of hope after 7 ETA’s and makes me feel one step closer to the end of all this crazy.
let’s just hope when it updates- it updates with a shipped status instead of going back to null lol.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m excited to say, after seeing “null” and “pending” on JCT tracking site for 3 weeks now, I checked this morning and it officially loaded my dealer information and destination. Status is still pending, but it gives me a glimpse of hope after 7 ETA’s and makes me feel one step closer to the end of all this crazy.
let’s just hope when it updates- it updates with a shipped status instead of going back to null lol.
just checked.. and nothing.

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just checked.. and nothing.
Trust me when I say I have been there and it is the most frustrating and annoying thing in the entire planet.
the one thing about this forum is I always looked forward to seeing other people understand my frustration.
it seems like they might be moving outwards slowly… but then again who knows cause there is never a reason for anything lol.
im really pulling for you and my convoy people this week (and myself)

Let’s get these bad boys home!

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So this happened

5q063o.jpg

Sponsored

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same! Lol finally some movement.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Trust me when I say I have been there and it is the most frustrating and annoying thing in the entire planet.
the one thing about this forum is I always looked forward to seeing other people understand my frustration.
it seems like they might be moving outwards slowly… but then again who knows cause there is never a reason for anything lol.
im really pulling for you and my convoy people this week (and myself)

Let’s get these bad boys home!
i mean this whole thing is just exactly the way my life has been going lately -
9/6 build week, gets slotted for the last day of the week 9/10 at one of the last spots 780~ out of 800~ - does not get any modules or movement until 9/16 which finally went to production - was not built until the 25th at 12 noon (which is odd because everybody else gets these updates at like 4 am). and now nothing - pending shipment for over two weeks with no update. by the time I get a ship date and delivery I am positive I will be the last one in the build group getting their truck. It is honestly the most frustrating month, my dealership has no information, they said they would call but they just sent me a screenshot of the same thing I saw before that is the 9/25 "awaiting shipment". @Ford Motor Company need's to shed some light on these things, how can you have no update on a 50k vehicle that should have been built and shipped a month ago on its blend date..