Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, original blend date was 9/8, went into production 9/13, built 9/17, released from the plant 9/22, shipped 9/30. These two maps tell the shipping story, with the exception of one or two phone updates from NS that I couldn't understand.

Screenshot 2021-10-04 083643.png

Screenshot 2021-10-07 151500.png
I'm tracking mine and am having a hard time understanding the computer generated voice at a couple of locations also.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why they even bother scheduling new MIC builds if most are just going to get tossed aside. When these things are scheduled for production, ALL parts such be immediately available

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been checking the palsapp website several times a day now. Starting to get antsy. 9/24 blend date, 10/1 build email. Been awaiting a truck to Stephens Auto for 2 weeks now essentially
I’m right there with you waiting for convoy to Stephens. I bet our Broncos end up being delivered on the same truck! My B6G tracker status shows released and waiting for shipping. My window sticker info shows an Est delivery between 10/21 and 10/27.

Sponsored

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anybody tracking rail movements to granger? mines been in omaha nebraska for 2 days, im trying to figure out if its going to go by train to des moines to get unloaded or if its going to be taken by truck from omaha to des moines on google earth i see they have a big unloading lot for new cars in easern omaha

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine arrived in Houston last night!. Now to see how long it take to get to the dealership.

PlannedSickDays

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Ben SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
anybody tracking rail movements to granger? mines been in omaha nebraska for 2 days, im trying to figure out if its going to go by train to des moines to get unloaded or if its going to be taken by truck from omaha to des moines on google earth i see they have a big unloading lot for new cars in easern omaha
Mine has been in Omaha since last Sunday. Tracked updated to "empty delivered to customer location, Omaha" on Thursday. It's truck from Omaha to Granger (2 hours). My tracker updated my deliver estimate from Oct 12-18 to Oct 8-14. So, hopefully, this week?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm tracking mine and am having a hard time understanding the computer generated voice at a couple of locations also.
Yeah, I had to find a couple of them on Google Maps (Maybeury and Ada) because they weren't even on the NS map. One in Virginia sounded like Singer, but I found nothing on the NS map, and even traced the train track on Google maps! 😖

If you hear "scan" or "scanner" as part of the location name, it's not. Those words get audibly run into the location name a lot.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine arrived in Houston last night!. Now to see how long it take to get to the dealership.
Hope you get a speedy rail car unload! Mine sat on the rail car at the destination for two days, Thursday afternoon until Saturday afternoon. 🤨

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got home from Granger earlier today. Ours was 9 days after rail offload. But I’m pretty sure ours was in Fort Madison not Omaha which is other side of state. Hope everyone sees there’s very soon!!
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group A34E132F-B0D5-4DEA-AD5B-DCCF204C2D06

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well at least dealer threw me a bone and said he ordered my winch and brush guard for install once truck arrives but still nothing on delivery. 9/8 build and....nothing.
Sponsored