Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep, I am one of them; the 1013ers. Loud, proud and probably part of the additional 3,500 new allocation.
1013 in da house!!!
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anddddd I hate u. Just kidding. I want carbonized grey. So maybe ur passion + mine = ford listens and rewards us
I was dancing between black and carbonized gray for my first edition... before I realized neither were an option. Now my head is swimming with "Why am I paying $60k+ for a vehicle I don't truly love? Because when you choose a vehicle, color tends to be one of the top things you start with." And asking for black isn't asking for anything wildly uncommon. Not like I want a powder blue or a custom shade. Just black. Any shade. Matte or gloss.

But yeah...

dead-horse.gif

Muddman

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is it really worth the extra $$$???

RedneckBronco

First Edition
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco, 2012 F250, 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm hoping for a Black and yellow or orange

Sponsored

SoLo

First Edition
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Right now the Badlands is my back-up. August the builder will launch and I will be able to cost one vs. the other. As much as I like the idea of a limited edition, I really choose the FE because it came with all the things I probably would add anyway. I want to love this Bronco, so if I don't love the interior, which is 50% of the look, it is off to the Badlands!
Agree with you , but my problem is with the exterior colors. I really wanted carbon grey or silver. I am not liking any of these 4 colors, and I've spent hours studying them. Wish they would allow silver or grey in FE.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was dancing between black and carbonized gray for my first edition... before I realized neither were an option. Now my head is swimming with "Why am I paying $60k+ for a vehicle I don't truly love? Because when you choose a vehicle, color tends to be one of the top things you start with." And asking for black isn't asking for anything wildly uncommon. Not like I want a powder blue or a custom shade. Just black. Any shade. Matte or gloss.

But yeah...

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread dead-horse
lol!!! Best gif EVER!!

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agree with you , but my problem is with the exterior colors. I really wanted carbon grey or silver. I am not liking any of these 4 colors, and I've spent hours studying them. Wish they would allow silver or grey in FE.
LOL. Well, I keep having to tell myself to be patient. WE really don't know what Ford is going to do until they put up the builder site and even then, there might be changes before the Decembersih order date. I would love better communications to calm my obssession, but don't see Ford doing that! Hang in there - now that this is turning into a Bronco-Addict Support Group! :D

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think this has a lot to do with the fact they want control over how nice their first editions look. Because it's a reflection of the brand, not the customer choice. So if the interior is locked in as black and navy, they want colors that match black/navy on the outside.

WHICH IS WHY BLACK SHOULD BE AN AVAILABLE EXTERIOR COLOR since the hardtops are black as well!
Well, if it was really about limiting First Edition Variation, Ford would offer four unique colors for the Bronco. I would suggest modernized throwback colors that offered a transition. I was guessing that it was more about trying to get FEs out first, so limiting the choices simplifies the supply chain, logistics, and factory issues.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, if it was really about limiting First Edition Variation, Ford would offer four unique colors for the Bronco. I would suggest modernized throwback colors that offered a transition. I was guessing that it was more about trying to get FEs out first, so limiting the choices simplifies the supply chain, logistics, and factory issues.
Definitely a solid guess. But if the hard tops are Shadow Black, as are the handles and other accents... odd the entire exterior can't/shouldn't be Shadow Black. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Things are looking great- we can change dealers, no adm, MSRP, Xplan, multiple FE interior options, and possible white top!!

Can’t wait for Aug to start my build and sit back and count the day’s until it’s delivered.

?? ?? FORD is really listening and making things happen.

Jeep, Land Rover, and Toyota have their work cut out.

Last edited:

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Things are looking great- we can change dealers, no adm, MSRP, Xplan,multiple FE interior options.

Can’t wait for Aug to start my build and sit back and count the day’s until it’s delivered.

?? ?? FORD is really listening and making things happen.

Jeep, Land Rover, and Toyota have their work cut out.
I agree! If everything reported is true, Ford will make me a very happy Bronco owner!