intothegnar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds perfect... Wish I could have gotten the GF to go for that package, but she wanted an automatic for her Bronco. Nicely played.
I'm sure the automatic will be a blast as well. I can certainly see its advantages on technical trails. There's no wrong with the Broncos.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unnamed.png

Just ordered my '22 2dr non-SAS BL in CO. Went back and forth with the engine. But ultimately decided on the 2.3 to get the manual, which better suits the character of the truck in my opinion. Also kept the default capable bumper and the wheels. I could not help myself with the Lux package however. You only live once right?

Reserved in early October '20. Now the wait begins.
Do you lose the wash out floors by adding Lux?

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, you don't. From what I know you only loose the washout floors if you get the leather seats, which isn't part of the Lux package.
sweeet, good to know.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ALL our 2-door Broncos are captive on Dirt Mountain...come Christmas, I'm guessing <5,000 total MY21 units
I'd love to hear actual stats on MY21 2Doors. I have one on Dirt Mountain - promised for Nov Delivery.

JNSki

Wildtrak
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor, Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco Wildtrak 2-door in Cactus Gray ordered from Gaudin Ford in Vegas on 3/8/21. Patiently waiting.... Hoping to share pics sooner than later but per Ford Marketing when I called them Tuesday, my baby has no VIN # and therefore no production date :(. Should I be updating my order to a MY 22??

Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Wildtrak 2-door in Cactus Gray ordered from Gaudin Ford in Vegas on 3/8/21. Patiently waiting.... Hoping to share pics sooner than later but per Ford Marketing when I called them Tuesday, my baby has no VIN # and therefore no production date :(. Should I be updating my order to a MY 22??
It's looking that way.

JNSki

Wildtrak
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's looking that way.
I'm heading in Monday to speak face to face with my sales rep and to change my order to a MY22. It sucks that when I spoke to him Wednesday and when specifically asked this question he said no. I listened to him against my better judgement but I'm going with my gut and heading in!

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm heading in Monday to speak face to face with my sales rep and to change my order to a MY22. It sucks that when I spoke to him Wednesday and when specifically asked this question he said no. I listened to him against my better judgement but I'm going with my gut and heading in!
If possible I would get him to re-print the paperwork showing what your build for '22 will be. If no changes to your build from '21 to '22, they can at least print out the build sheet and check on the status code (if it's a code 99 that's a "Do Not Build" in the system) and what you are looking for is something between 10-19 from what I understand.

JNSki

Wildtrak
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If possible I would get him to re-print the paperwork showing what your build for '22 will be. If no changes to your build from '21 to '22, they can at least print out the build sheet and check on the status code (if it's a code 99 that's a "Do Not Build" in the system) and what you are looking for is something between 10-19 from what I understand.
Thanks, my order sheet from the dealer that I had to sign for MY21 is a Priority Code #19. He did say that I won't lose my place in line of orders so I am thinking he is confused, hence why I am going in Monday.
I have already built the MY22 that I want and there are no changes. Frustrating thought with the 2door Wildtrak model you can't get the roof rails with crossbars, but hubby says to buy that aftermarket anyway!

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4 doors... LOL. I can't, I just can't... (Millennial speak)

I am pretty sure that I am actually going to order a second Bronco, with the idea that maybe I will trade the first one in once the next one is built (maybe late MY22) or keep it as a dedicated off-road toy. Either way, it's going to be a 2 door (again).

Trying to decide what the second Bronco will be:

Option 1: Base 2.3 7 speed - no lockers $30k
Option 2: Big Bend 2.3 7 speed - rear locker only $36k
Option 3: Basesquatch 2.7 - front/rear lockers $40k
Option 4: Badlands 2.3 7 speed high package - front/rear lockers and SBD $47k

Obviously, if I am replacing the OBX, I would be more inclined to spend the additional money. However, if it is a dedicated off-road toy, spending less initially is more attractive. That assumes that MY22 won't have a Base 2.7 Manual Sasquatch available.
The Basesquatch is such a great option. You save $4000 over the Big Bender - and all you're really missing is fog lamps and leather steering wheel.
Sponsored