First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dang look near flat! Can’t wait to see inside of a 2 door!
Hoping for the Bronco, easy out, and easy in rear seat like the jL .. But that is, not to be... : (

Ford Bronco, will include an aerosol can of leather scent, for the vinyl interior.....
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least they are finding the weak points...

Fix it in post.png
I love how we all scrutinize every photo to the nth degree. Ford should pay us all as beta testers.

Seiowabow

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What colour is that? Cactus gray?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is kind of related, but does anyone know if the front passenger seat will also fold flat forward? I currently have a Flex and the front passenger seat merely leans forward (not very far), making it very difficult to transport long boards, which I do often. Not a deal breaker because I know the glass top pops open on the tailgate, but a fold flat front seat would just be even better.
Really? They must have eliminated that with later models. Mine folds flat:

(please ignore the junk and christmas lights lol)

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 1595720436338

OK - the rear seats fold down flat but it looks like the 4-door also has a 4 inch step with that vinyl grooved flap/bridge. I was expecting the 4-door to be almost flat from the front of the folded down seats through the cargo area to the tailgate. I guess I am spoiled since that is the way my 2008 Jeep Liberty Sport is - and with the front seats folded down it is flat up to my dash - so I am able to get 10' boards in it.
If you get the slide out tailgate, it'll be flat.

At least they are finding the weak points...

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 1595720436338
That's where the up/down lever goes for models without power. It's just missing the lever.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That looks like an AC vent in the driver side A-Pillar, neat placement if it is. Resurrecting yesterdays rear vent debacle, I can see where that hard plastic storage cavity on the backs of the front seats would be a great location for forced air to come out. Just sayin....

The vinyl looks amazing. Looks like leather to me.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That looks like an AC vent in the driver side A-Pillar, neat placement if it is. Resurrecting yesterdays rear vent debacle, I can see where that hard plastic storage cavity on the backs of the front seats would be a great location for forced air to come out. Just sayin....

The vinyl looks amazing. Looks like leather to me.
I'm not seeing what "vent" you're seeing.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's where the up/down lever goes for models without power. It's just missing the lever.

Yes, it's the 'missing' part that I'm pointing out. It shouldn't be missing; therefore, it's something that should have better positive attachment to prevent detachment and become... missing.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Also I don't think those are the marine grade vinyl trimmed seats. I think those are supposed to represent the Leather seats as the floor looks carpeted.
The test driver of the Bronco confirmed the seats are Marine Grade Viny. It's described as resembling the material you see in a high end ski boat.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That was it. I wasn't sure what it was...

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down vent 1
Fairly certain that is just the side window defrost vent. Looks like it’s just missing the cover.
Sponsored