First Name
Jersy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I felt like I won the Lottery when I finally reserved a FE and that was with 2 hours of constant website crashes. If Blue interior is are only option I have absolutely no desire to own one.
Sponsored

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
He's not alone. 90%+ here would prefer something other than blue and I would comfortably bet you can extrapolate that out to all the FE reservations. It's very polarizing, doesn't match the outside colors, and isn't even unique to the FE. Somebody at Ford made a bad call, they certainly know it now, and they could easily correct it. Very disappointing.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

He's not alone. 90%+ here would prefer something other than blue and I would comfortably bet you can extrapolate that out to all the FE reservations. It's very polarizing, doesn't match the outside colors, and isn't even unique to the FE. Somebody at Ford made a bad call, they certainly know it now, and they could easily correct it. Very disappointing.
I've already changed my Bronco6G badge to a Badlands in anticipation of this. Might even save money compared to the FE.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BIG difference between me and the spoiled brat. She's getting the car free and I'll be paying over $60k for it. Now if you personally want to pay for my FE I promise you I won't be complaining about Navy interior. Hell if you're paying for it and giving it to me I'll even take pink interior ?. Lol

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After seeing that Navy Pier was the only option on the Bronco Sport, I was pretty sure are fate was doomed ?. Hopefully they will smell the coffee and give us a choice. For some strange reason Ford seems pretty proud of their ugly Blue interior. Must be a blue oval thing. Sorry ford executives I'm just not getting it.

Sponsored

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed. It is sad that Ford cannot admit their mistake or at least speak up about the reason for the blue interior being the one option for First Editions. After discussing with the wife we are one hundred percent switching to the Badlands depending on the interior option. It is sickening that Ford is willing to lose customers for there top of the line Bronco because of this terrible color choice. Still thrilled about the product that Ford has created and holding onto this until time to order. But wake up. Like for real. Were these not created to be custom for the customer?

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm disappointed but not surprised. It's a special edition vehicle. You get what you get. And, as I've said before, my main gripe isn't the lack of interior color options, or even that I dislike the navy pier (I don't and am waiting to see it to really make that call). No, my main gripe is that the exterior color isn't unique to the FE. Had I had my druthers, the exterior would've either been some total throwback classic Bronco color (with a white roof, duh) or a two-tone version of one of the modern colors---but offered only this year and only in this trim. Oh well.

Nate

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm disappointed but not surprised. It's a special edition vehicle. You get what you get. And, as I've said before, my main gripe isn't the lack of interior color options, or even that I dislike the navy pier (I don't and am waiting to see it to really make that call). No, my main gripe is that the exterior color isn't unique to the FE. Had I had my druthers, the exterior would've either been some total throwback classic Bronco color (with a white roof, duh) or a two-tone version of one of the modern colors---but offered only this year and only in this trim. Oh well.

Nate
Though most of us are not surprised as you said that does not mean that we should not try to get what we want for our new rides. We are already willing to pay the price. Why should we say oh well too bad and not continuously ask for the options and colors we want. That goes for inside and outside. Fight for it. Ford claims to be listening so let them hear you.

This is my best William Wallace frontline speech LOL.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was dancing between black and carbonized gray for my first edition... before I realized neither were an option. Now my head is swimming with "Why am I paying $60k+ for a vehicle I don't truly love? Because when you choose a vehicle, color tends to be one of the top things you start with." And asking for black isn't asking for anything wildly uncommon. Not like I want a powder blue or a custom shade. Just black. Any shade. Matte or gloss.

But yeah...

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread Funny-Baby-Memes---what-are-you-looking-at
All black or black/grey interior option and Shadow Black or Carbonized Gray exterior options for my First Edition or I downgrade. Sadly, this is where I'm at.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope he’s misleading us

63BDABEA-BA7D-4A20-A7F6-F30D1C839257.gif

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. It is sad that Ford cannot admit their mistake or at least speak up about the reason for the blue interior being the one option for First Editions. After discussing with the wife we are one hundred percent switching to the Badlands depending on the interior option. It is sickening that Ford is willing to lose customers for there top of the line Bronco because of this terrible color choice. Still thrilled about the product that Ford has created and holding onto this until time to order. But wake up. Like for real. Were these not created to be custom for the customer?
Unfortunately, the sad reality is that if you don't buy that First Edition someone else will. Ford will still sell all 7000 First Editions, so they technically are not losing customers for the top of the line Bronco.

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unfortunately, the sad reality is that if you don't buy that First Edition someone else will. Ford will still sell all 7000 First Editions, so they technically are not losing customers for the top of the line Bronco.
You are one hundred percent right. To be honest if I were in the position where I did not lock the First Edition I would be claiming the same and it would be no big deal to me. But now I am in this and I would like what I am asking for. Ford will get what Ford wants. It depends how much Ford cares about what all of their customers want.