First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well guys as you know I've been in Bronco purgatory hell for the last 10 to 12 days.
10/25 blend #1245
Mods popped 10/26
Original delivery window between 10/31 and 11/6.
got the shipped AKA" in transit" notice on 10/27..
Finally got a "built" and we're running some final tests email on 11/3.
I have stated multiple times that I am working with the most inapt sales associate in the history of car sales.
He's an older guy who retired from another profession, and this is his keep himself busy job I assume.
8 months of ignored emails and inability or unwillingness to keep me abreast of the situation.
I was completely soured on this dealership until today when I went in to do my finance paperwork.

For the 1st time in my life the finance manager and sales manager made me extremely happy and I had a great time in the finance office.

No hassle.. No run around..
A plan pricing plus $1000 rebate for closing a deal on a 21.
Derek the finance manager was able to beat my credit Union by 2.3% points on a 72 month contract.
He and the sales manager answered all my questions.. cleared up when my unit would be there, and made me feel a lot better about doing my deal at Blackwell Ford in Plymouth Michigan.
So my rig's been sitting in a parking lot for a couple of days.. our best guess is that it will be delivered in the beginning of next week.
For being only 9 miles away from Map it seems to be taking a while to make that short journey. But I can handle a few more days.. Now that I have gotten my paperwork out of the way. I'm extremely excited and happy at this juncture.
II'd say no worries for anyone in the Southeast Michigan area who wants to use Blackwell Ford in Plymouth MI.. they'll deal with you straight. just DM me and I'll tell you the name of the sales associate to avoid.
This is fantastic to hear! I’m super happy for you!! Jealous, but happy.
Sponsored

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 4F5E6A4C-6698-4AA3-A5C5-F9C26243EC94

Creeped up to the dealership and saw my bronco sitting there! They happen to be open late on fridays so I stopped in and asked the guy when it would be ready. They’re going to prep first thing in the morning and should be able to pick it up around noon tomorrow!

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stopped by my dealer today on my way home. They had 4 actual Bronco’s on the lot. 1 is the mannequin and the other 3 are obviously spoken for. My sales guy is a pretty decent dude and without asking gave me the keys to the mannequin Bronco to drive. (2 door; orange; Sasquatch). I was pleasantly surprised on how well it went down the highway. Much less travel than the Jeep Wrangler that I had recently.

One of the other Broncos that was there was an Area 51 color (which is what I ordered) and it looked nicer in person than in pictures (my opinion). While I was chatting with the dealer, another customer walked up and asked if it was spoken for. The dealer, politely, let him know that any Bronco that they have on the lot in the next year or so is “already spoken for”. This dude was totally deflated. He was getting his hopes up that one of those 3 Broncos was actually for sale. I didn’t have the heart to give him crap about it.

Oh - an no new status for me:
Build date 10/30; modules popped on Monday; nada on any other movement. Badlands; LUX; softtop;

Hopefully the ETA of 11/22 holds true.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 4F5E6A4C-6698-4AA3-A5C5-F9C26243EC94

Creeped up to the dealership and saw my bronco sitting there! They happen to be open late on fridays so I stopped in and asked the guy when it would be ready. They’re going to prep first thing in the morning and should be able to pick it up around noon tomorrow!
That one is a bad-ass setup.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well guys as you know I've been in Bronco purgatory hell for the last 10 to 12 days.
10/25 blend #1245
Mods popped 10/26
Original delivery window between 10/31 and 11/6.
got the shipped AKA" in transit" notice on 10/27..
Finally got a "built" and we're running some final tests email on 11/3.
I have stated multiple times that I am working with the most inapt sales associate in the history of car sales.
He's an older guy who retired from another profession, and this is his keep himself busy job I assume.
8 months of ignored emails and inability or unwillingness to keep me abreast of the situation.
I was completely soured on this dealership until today when I went in to do my finance paperwork.

For the 1st time in my life the finance manager and sales manager made me extremely happy and I had a great time in the finance office.

No hassle.. No run around..
A plan pricing plus $1000 rebate for closing a deal on a 21.
Derek the finance manager was able to beat my credit Union by 2.3% points on a 72 month contract.
He and the sales manager answered all my questions.. cleared up when my unit would be there, and made me feel a lot better about doing my deal at Blackwell Ford in Plymouth Michigan.
So my rig's been sitting in a parking lot for a couple of days.. our best guess is that it will be delivered in the beginning of next week.
For being only 9 miles away from Map it seems to be taking a while to make that short journey. But I can handle a few more days.. Now that I have gotten my paperwork out of the way. I'm extremely excited and happy at this juncture.
II'd say no worries for anyone in the Southeast Michigan area who wants to use Blackwell Ford in Plymouth MI.. they'll deal with you straight. just DM me and I'll tell you the name of the sales associate to avoid.
Is it legal in Michigan to sell a vehicle before the dealer has the vehicle in their possession? Can’t do that in WI (the dealer has to have the title or Manufacturers Certificate or Origin).

Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is fantastic to hear! I’m super happy for you!! Jealous, but happy.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211105-212706_Gmail

Well I guess that's what I get for showing my happy emotions to the Bronco gods.
Kicked right in the nuts .

Guess that I'll be driving my mufflerless, bad ball jointed, wrecked camber 18 year old F150 for another couple weeks.
Rat Crap!:(
Been trying to avoid putting any money into the thing, because I can't get very much for it'. But hell's she's getting dangerous to drive.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 20210912_073319

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I guess that's what I get for showing my happy emotions to the Bronco gods.

Guess that I'll be driving my mufflerless, bad ball jointed, wrecked camber 18 year old F150 for another couple weeks.
Been trying to avoid putting any money into the thing, because I can't get very much for it'. But hell's she's getting dangerous to drive.
I have an 04 FX4 SCrew that’s on her last legs. Can’t wait to get the Bronco ASAP

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Well I wonder what could make them push it 10 days after already giving you a built and shipped notification?

Sponsored

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So… I have sent two text messages in the last couple weeks about my pending arrival? Completely ghosted, no response. Not even an “adda girl” making me very uncomfortable. Am I overthinking this, or is he just as useless as he has been since day one? Seriously thinking about sending my husband been down there to plan a surprise birthday party, for when it arrives . That I will plan of course lol
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636202388371

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So… I have sent two text messages in the last couple weeks about my pending arrival? Completely ghosted, no response. Not even an “adda girl” making me very uncomfortable. Am I overthinking this, or is he just as useless as he has been since day one? Seriously thinking about sending my husband been down there to plan a surprise birthday party, for when it arrives . That I will plan of course lol
1636202388371.gif
Go in and have a sit down with your sales guy/gal.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I am crazy but, did we ALWAYS have " NEW VEHICLE GUIDE " underneath the WINDOW STICKER link on the Ford Website Pizza Tracker ?

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group guide
Sponsored