Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I found proof on mine that it is more than just the tops. My bumper has been removed and reinstalled, so it probably had the active shutter issue. There were also two trips to the body shop at the end of August on the visibility report.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been busy with work to comment as much. Been enjoying my trek top a lot too, highly recommended it as a first big accessory to everyone. My original desire was for dual top and if they hadn't push that out of existence I would have a factory top as my soft option. The trek top fits so much tighter and gives it a Range Rover profile from the side.
Just got my email that my 2 door TrekTop will be shipping about the same time that my Bronco arrives, which is awesome news, because like you... I wanted a dual top Bronco from the start and if I had to pick one, it would have been the soft top.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my email that my 2 door TrekTop will be shipping about the same time that my Bronco arrives, which is awesome news, because like you... I wanted a dual top Bronco from the start and if I had to pick one, it would have been the soft top.
I like having options, sometimes I feel like the hard top, sometimes I want the easy open of a soft top. That's really what this type of vehicle is about.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I found proof on mine that it is more than just the tops. My bumper has been removed and reinstalled, so it probably had the active shutter issue. There were also two trips to the body shop at the end of August on the visibility report.
If @Ford Motor Company would just have been honest about all the changes that they needed to make, I think that after the initial WTF moment, we would have been a lot less hard on them during the ensuing Dirt Mountain fiasco. From the very beginning it has been the lack of communication that has routinely made Ford the target of much ire.

Ford hasn't even publicly come out to say:

"We are investigating a possible engine issue, at this time it is pre-mature to assume that there is a systemic problem, but we will keep you updated with any findings regarding our otherwise outstanding 2.7 liter Eco-boost motor. Currently there are XX,XXX,XXX 2.7 Eco-Boost motors installed across X number of vehicle platforms with an overall failure rate of 0.00xxx on motors with less than 36k miles (our standard warranty period)."

How hard is this to say?!?!? They could get positive publicity for a motor that has an otherwise outstanding reputation... but no... Ford must snatch DEFEAT from the jaws of VICTORY.

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Activity here had fallen off a bit lately. Who all do we still have waiting for emails? I know we aren’t clear yet.
Only email I still need is the one with the picture of my Bronco coming off the line...

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Activity here had fallen off a bit lately. Who all do we still have waiting for emails? I know we aren’t clear yet.
5 Lost souls still locked in Dirt Mountain.

I watched the Dune remake movie last night, I can only assume the sand worms have eaten these poor Bronco's.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1636220632582

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/06 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released. This is day #4 with the same output, so if anything the consistency has been nice. Thankfully another June blend was released with it being a 2DR to boot - "I want to believe" :alien: :alien: :alien:

Special Note - The wife and I are heading to the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, TX on November 14th 🥳🍻. Has anyone that has either gone, or knows the area well have any recommendations of things we should pack for the trip or places to check out while we're there (November 12-15).

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
11/06 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released. This is day #4 with the same output, so if anything the consistency has been nice. Thankfully another June blend was released with it being a 2DR to boot - "I want to believe" :alien: :alien: :alien:

1636221640426.png

Special Note - The wife and I are heading to the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, TX on November 14th 🥳🍻. Has anyone that has either gone, or knows the area well have any recommendations of things we should pack for the trip or places to check out while we're there (November 12-15).

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Well if I have my Bronco... Maybe I will drive out to buy you a beer!!! There are some places around Lake Travis that are pretty nice, the north part of Austin Texas is about 45 mins away.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1636221640426.png

It's the hill country, all of it is just so beautiful you can't go wrong! Fredericksburg is nice, lots of little German mom and pop shops. Enchanted rock is one of our sacred places and is a fun climb. There is no shortage of caves to explore in the area. Really pretty out there in the spring with all the blue bonnets. The temperature can be either in the 80's or the 50's, you can never know. Proud to call this place home since 1845!

Sponsored

Socalpunk88

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
5 Lost souls still locked in Dirt Mountain.

I watched the Dune remake movie last night, I can only assume the sand worms have eaten these poor Bronco's.

I feel you are right

NotYou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still nothing. I was beginning to think this was my week. But I’m not sure why I’d think that. Lol.

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
More nothing on this side as well. Non refundable deposit down on Rubicon.

Krmparkguy

First Edition
First Name
Kevin Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1636221640426.png

Guess original info didn’t make it .. O well 8.12.21 blend FE 4 door CG shipped 11.7.21 Yeah!

Regarding Off-Rodeo, we did not stay at the resort we stayed in Marble Falls at the La Quinta much cheaper. It’s not 5 star but clean and the sunset view of the lake is amazing. Beer King Brew & Local Eats .. Not sure your ittenerary but Texas Monthy just released the top BBQ restaurants in TX.. Lots around Austin,, Have fun

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guess original info didn’t make it .. O well 8.12.21 blend FE 4 door CG shipped 11.7.21 Yeah!

Regarding Off-Rodeo, we did not stay at the resort we stayed in Marble Falls at the La Quinta much cheaper. It’s not 5 star but clean and the sunset view of the lake is amazing. Beer King Brew & Local Eats .. Not sure your ittenerary but Texas Monthy just released the top BBQ restaurants in TX.. Lots around Austin,, Have fun
I stayed in Marble Falls too, it was a lot cheaper and not very far at all to drive. Brisket or Mexican food, can't go wrong either way!
Sponsored