Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stayed in Marble Falls too, it was a lot cheaper and not very far at all to drive. Brisket or Mexican food, can't go wrong either way!
Guess original info didn’t make it .. O well 8.12.21 blend FE 4 door CG shipped 11.7.21 Yeah!

Regarding Off-Rodeo, we did not stay at the resort we stayed in Marble Falls at the La Quinta much cheaper. It’s not 5 star but clean and the sunset view of the lake is amazing. Beer King Brew & Local Eats .. Not sure your ittenerary but Texas Monthy just released the top BBQ restaurants in TX.. Lots around Austin,, Have fun
Thanks for the tips gentlemen. We just booked in Marble falls for the night as well! Staying in San Antonio for the two nights before as well. Can't wait!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the tips gentlemen. We just booked in Marble falls for the night as well! Staying in San Antonio for the two nights before as well. Can't wait!
Gotta go to the Alamo, it our most sacred site in the whole Republic! There are some good Mexican restaurants on the river walk too.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta go to the Alamo, it our most sacred site in the whole Republic! There are some good Mexican restaurants on the river walk too.
Boudros is the place to eat on riverwalk, theres tons of others good to great but Boudros is a notch above them all (accept maybe Bohanas...a strong second!). They just reopened the long barracks at the Alamo so good time to visit just keep in mind you need a reservation now. Just book for free online or a few bucks for the audio tour.

https://www.thealamo.org/visit/visiting-tips/how-to-book-tickets

Hit me up if you need any tips/places to go/not go!

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boudros is the place to eat on riverwalk, theres tons of others good to great but Boudros is a notch above them all (accept maybe Bohanas...a strong second!). They just reopened the long barracks at the Alamo so good time to visit just keep in mind you need a reservation now. Just book for free online or a few bucks for the audio tour.

Don't blink or you might miss the Alamo!
(Cool place, River Walk too!!)

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We always go to one that has been there since before the riverwalk was even a thing.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The mercado is fun to go to also, all kinds of neat little things for sell. So many things to see and do in San Antone, it's one of the oldest towns in Texas dates back to New Spain. The oldest is Nacadoges in East Texas, that was a French town.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't blink or you might miss the Alamo!
(Cool place, River Walk too!!)
yeah it's small! Most people think the whole fort is still there but it's really about the chapel(Alamo itself)where they all retreated as the battle grew to a close. I'm born an raised here and still hit the riverwalk at least once a month, we LOVE it.
We always go to one that has been there since before the riverwalk was even a thing.
Casa Rio?
The mercado is fun to go to also, all kinds of neat little things for sell. So many things to see and do in San Antone, it's one of the oldest towns in Texas dates back to New Spain. The oldest is Nacadoges in East Texas, that was a French town.
El Mercado Is a cool stop, it's like shopping across the boarder and both Mi Tierra and the other restaurant over there are solid Mexicn food. We're spoiled in San Antonio with some great food!

The Saga at San Fernando Is a cool history light show. We stumbled upon it a few weeks ago while walking the back loop of the river.
https://www.visitsanantonio.com/san-antonio-the-saga/

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yeah it's small! Most people think the whole fort is still there but it's really about the chapel(Alamo itself)where they all retreated as the battle grew to a close. I'm born an raised here and still hit the riverwalk at least once a month, we LOVE it.

Casa Rio?

El Mercado Is a cool stop, it's like shopping across the boarder and both Mi Tierra and the other restaurant over there are solid Mexicn food. We're spoiled in San Antonio with some great food!

The Saga at San Fernando Is a cool history light show. We stumbled upon it a few weeks ago while walking the back loop of the river.
https://www.visitsanantonio.com/san-antonio-the-saga/
Yeah that's the one, even the fish beg for chips! I need to hit up San Antone it's been a year or so since I've been there. Funny thing about the Alamo is that if Travis followed the command from his general he would have destroyed it, and they would not have have been massacred. We would not have had our battle cry and might not have defeated Santa Ana though.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/09 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released! Also to note, 50% of the released today were 2drs :alien: 🥳 .

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates E8DD64A9-3CDA-4B09-A7A3-F9060DDB60BA

Special Notes - After seeing so many "Built" and "Shipped" statuses still for Sept/October realeses I figured I'd do some clean-up to see if any of these have taken "Delivery" yet. I figured it'd be quicker to scour member's post history instead of reaching out to each out to each individually.... ~150 searches later and BAM, we are now showing 65% Delivery :)!

Also to note, we are now <10% (<50 Broncos) left "In-Production"!!!!!
I'll save the massive celebrations until every last soul has been released but this is a big milestone in my eyes! Let the countdown start to zero!

#NoBroncoLeftBehind
#CountdowntoZero

Current Countdown Number -

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
11/09 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released! Also to note, 50% of the released today were 2drs :alien: 🥳 .

1636489848561.png

Special Notes - After seeing so many "Built" and "Shipped" statuses still for Sept/October realeses I figured I'd do some clean-up to see if any of these have taken "Delivery" yet. I figured it'd be quicker to scour member's post history instead of reaching out to each out to each individually.... ~150 searches later and BAM, we are now showing 65% Delivery :)!

Also to note, we are now <10% (<50 Broncos) left "In-Production"!!!!!
I'll save the massive celebrations until every last soul has been released but this is a big milestone in my eyes! Let the countdown start to zero!

#NoBroncoLeftBehind
#CountdowntoZero

1636490071360.png

Current Countdown Number -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

are you able to track my two door?
Sponsored