Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

1636072660386.png

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).
1636072791607.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a really bizarre interaction today. I called the Ford customer service number today and found a very nice agent. She said she was in the new vehicle department and was very receptive to my plight (6/30 blend, day one ressie, this month email). I asked her to escalate up the chain at Ford. She insisted that we first needed to call my dealer beacuse he could do more if he escalated the issue on his side through the zone rep. Well the Ford rep patched me in with the call to the dealer. The dealer Brent Reed from Bob Utter Ford go incensed! He said there were thousands of Broncos waiting for tops and there was nothing to do but wait. I understand that but if co-bronco is right (and he is never wrong) there is only a handful of June blends on Dirt Mountain. I made that case.. My dealer has always been polite and sympathetic but he was an asshole today. He told the Ford rep to stop wasting his time. I had told her the call would be a waste of time to begin with but she insisted. The whole call ended with no promise of additional information from Ford or the dealer. It did serve to galvanize my resolve to find someone at Ford that cares and to never buy another Ford Vehicle. I don't like that Ford put Brent Reed in that situation but after the way he talked to me today I hope that someone listens to that call and he loses his job. I'm sure he has a family but I don't see any excuse for treating a customer that way under any circumstances. I am on the warpath and am ready to take some scalps. Every picture of someone standing next to their new Bronco makes me sharpen my tomahawk...

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, my ETA end date updated today, so maybe it is a good sign. Nothing else changed, still "in production", so we will see.
Brother Brian, your email will come tm morning. You’ve been released!!

Sponsored

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are still here...waiting.
Still waiting here too and my build won’t load in the tracker. Ford has done one thing really well and that’s taking it’s most ardent supporter and Bronco champion and turned him into someone that will probably never recommend a Ford product to anyone for the rest of his life.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a really bizarre interaction today. I called the Ford customer service number today and found a very nice agent. She said she was in the new vehicle department and was very receptive to my plight (6/30 blend, day one ressie, this month email). I asked her to escalate up the chain at Ford. She insisted that we first needed to call my dealer beacuse he could do more if he escalated the issue on his side through the zone rep. Well the Ford rep patched me in with the call to the dealer. The dealer Brent Reed from Bob Utter Ford go incensed! He said there were thousands of Broncos waiting for tops and there was nothing to do but wait. I understand that but if co-bronco is right (and he is never wrong) there is only a handful of June blends on Dirt Mountain. I made that case.. My dealer has always been polite and sympathetic but he was an asshole today. He told the Ford rep to stop wasting his time. I had told her the call would be a waste of time to begin with but she insisted. The whole call ended with no promise of additional information from Ford or the dealer. It did serve to galvanize my resolve to find someone at Ford that cares and to never buy another Ford Vehicle. I don't like that Ford put Brent Reed in that situation but after the way he talked to me today I hope that someone listens to that call and he loses his job. I'm sure he has a family but I don't see any excuse for treating a customer that way under any circumstances. I am on the warpath and am ready to take some scalps. Every picture of someone standing next to their new Bronco makes me sharpen my tomahawk...
hopefully if you ever get your bronco... Brent won't be your salesperson
when you do meet Brent (after you have your Bronco)...
get your "Inner Me" going

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1636148917993

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/05 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released from Dirt Mountain. We havn;t had this consistency since... well ever.

Special Notes - We've not hit the milestone of having >50% of Dirt Mountain Bronco's now being Delivered! That coupled with only 72 Bronco's left on the Mountain and the consistent Built #'s coming this week, I'm feeling even more confident with my prediction yesterday of all Bronco's being out of Dirt Mountain by Mid-November.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Activity here had fallen off a bit lately. Who all do we still have waiting for emails? I know we aren’t clear yet.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Activity here had fallen off a bit lately. Who all do we still have waiting for emails? I know we aren’t clear yet.
I've been busy with work to comment as much. Been enjoying my trek top a lot too, highly recommended it as a first big accessory to everyone. My original desire was for dual top and if they hadn't push that out of existence I would have a factory top as my soft option. The trek top fits so much tighter and gives it a Range Rover profile from the side.
Sponsored