Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Omg, Ford tracker is down but pizza tracker now shows ā€œin transitā€!!!
BC3F8643-0A22-4C94-ACB1-BF711C07B964.png
I hadnā€™t checked for a couple hours and this post made me check again. Shows me produced on 11/1 still but updated my ETA to what the built email I got today says with 12/1. Also shows ā€œawaiting shipmentā€ which is new. Iā€™m very excited about this tiny crumb.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Omg, Ford tracker is down but pizza tracker now shows ā€œin transitā€!!!
BC3F8643-0A22-4C94-ACB1-BF711C07B964.png
You might not get a ship date going by convoy to Oswego.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My status hasnā€™t changed from built since 11/03. Iā€™m about 99% Iā€™m in Dirt Mountain 2.0. Why? Not sure. Mine says cleared but cleared cars ship, they donā€™t disappear into a holding area. If this goes into December Iā€™m going to have to buy a beater. The one car family thing ainā€™t jiving. Lesson learned, never believe an email from Ford.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My status hasnā€™t changed from built since 11/03. Iā€™m about 99% Iā€™m in Dirt Mountain 2.0. Why? Not sure. Mine says cleared but cleared cars ship, they donā€™t disappear into a holding area. If this goes into December Iā€™m going to have to buy a beater. The one car family thing ainā€™t jiving. Lesson learned, never believe an email from Ford.
What email? I havenā€™t gotten shit except my ā€œscheduled for productionā€ email back on September 5th. Iā€™ve been stuck in production since 10/25 šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™ve read *almost* all 232 pages and have been trying to keep up, but I apologize if this has been asked and I missed it.

Thanks to Peugeot I got the train car number and have been obsessively tracking the progress. Does anyone know how to track the movement once itā€™s off the train and presumably delivered by truck to my dealership?

This is in the greater Dallas, TX area, if that helps. Iā€™m about an hour and a half outside Dallas, and Iā€™d really love to be able to see when it should get here to remind my dealer not to f-upā€¦ I mean install the front license plate mount.

Sponsored

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™ve read *almost* all 232 pages and have been trying to keep up, but I apologize if this has been asked and I missed it.

Thanks to Peugeot I got the train car number and have been obsessively tracking the progress. Does anyone know how to track the movement once itā€™s off the train and presumably delivered by truck to my dealership?

This is in the greater Dallas, TX area, if that helps. Iā€™m about an hour and a half outside Dallas, and Iā€™d really love to be able to see when it should get here to remind my dealer not to f-upā€¦ I mean install the front license plate mount.
My rail info is TTGX 696435 and it just arrived at Alliance in FT. Worth. So if you're on that one, our trucks are finally in the area. Sounds like a bunch of new Broncos are about to be released in the DFW WILD!

-g-funk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco XLT 5.8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rail info is TTGX 696435 and it just arrived at Alliance in FT. Worth. So if you're on that one, our trucks are finally in the area. Sounds like a bunch of new Broncos are about to be released in the DFW WILD!
Yes sir! I'm on the same train, different car. With any luck we may get the call this weekend! Fingers crossed.

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dang! I hadnā€™t called in two hours so I jumped on it and mine says it departed Gainesville about two hours ago.

Guess I got some more waiting to do!

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dang! I hadnā€™t called in two hours so I jumped on it and mine says it departed Gainesville about two hours ago.

Guess I got some more waiting to do!
Upon further review, it was almost three hours ago. Maybe it got to Funky Town but hasnā€™t been scanned yet? šŸ¤žšŸ¼

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need a break from these headachesā€¦What song would you are recommend listening to as the first in your ride?
You can't always get what you want --- But if you try sometimes you just might find You just might find that You get what you need

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

was away for a week and have been trying to keep up with this, I have read EVERY post... for those looking for the rail thread - that's the linky(I may have missed it in reading through 100 pages this week)

for those of you have gotten delivery, how many never got their pizza tracker updated to "shipped" and/or did not receive a shipped email from Ford... I am going to drive by my dealer today and see if anything surprisingly showed up while my sales manager is away. Not counting on it

Last edited:

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mr. @PowPow my rig was officially updated to delivered 11/10/21
in my possession 11/11/21.
Thank you @PowPow , @Mickey21 , and @mpeugeot .
For doing so much for myself, the B6G community, and Tribe 10/25 in particular.
final chapter of this segment of the adventure of Bronco ownership made so much better through your contributions. I also want to mention @jganna_USMC ... you have run point on many of these Bronco engagements, and have yet to be given you just reward. I am confident that you posses great resolve, and will be victorious.
Too the rest of you hilarious, supportive, inciteful, and caring individuals of Tribe 10/25 SALUTE.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mr. @PowPow my rig was officially updated to delivered 11/10/21
in my possession 11/11/21.
Thank you @PowPow , @Mickey21 , and @mpeugeot .
For doing so much for myself, the B6G community, and Tribe 10/25 in particular.
final chapter of this segment of the adventure of Bronco ownership made so much better through your contributions. I also want to mention @jganna_USMC ... you have run point on many of these Bronco engagements, and have yet to be given you just reward. I am confident that you posses great resolve, and will be victorious.
Too the rest of you hilarious, supportive, inciteful, and caring individuals of Tribe 10/25 SALUTE.
Just glad I could help out someā€¦. Enjoy that rig!!!
Sponsored