Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks OP!

I haven’t received any email yet, but def considering changing one of my reservations (my throw away reservation most likely) to a dealer just 5 min away from me. Still plan on going with Granger with my original reservation, but changing the other one can help me get in the dealership and see brochures and paint chips if they ever get them.

has anyone canceled their second reservation yet?
In my opinion, don’t cancel second reservations unless you absolutely need that $100 right now. I’d use a second reservation at a different dealer as a bargaining chip to have two dealers fight for your business.

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you guys think there will be a lot to negotiate? It seems a lot of people are in line waiting to get a Bronco, will dealers really negociate?
What do you plan on negotiating?

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you guys think there will be a lot to negotiate? It seems a lot of people are in line waiting to get a Bronco, will dealers really negociate?
What do you plan on negotiating?
Mostly any additional dealer markups. Many are going to try and push them on you.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hoping this means they have bumped things up to November like i heard they might.

Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's a good plan .... thinking of doing the same here. Haven't canceled either yet since I feel I may need both until the end.
most def! You never know what trick the local dealer might pull out of his pocket.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You couldn’t place a reservation without a dealer selected. The $100 you place is charged by the dealer and not Ford.
I think the OP mentioned that his dealer didn't show up on his reservation because of the reveal night glitches.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is quite a reversal from “you can only change your dealership once, at time of order”. Makes me think this is going to change again. Not sure what to believe at this point.

Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In my opinion, don’t cancel second reservations unless you absolutely need that $100 right now. I’d use a second reservation at a different dealer as a bargaining chip to have two dealers fight for your business.
Yes! I agree. Sending an email to my local dealer now asking what they can offer me ?

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer said they sell at MSRP, no additional markup ??‍♂
That is what my local dealer has offered to me. But then there is Granger that is offering $1k below invoice. Laura Ford offering $2k below MSRP. There is a thread out there, with spreadsheet, that compares the offers that have been mentioned. MSRP is no longer an option for me ....

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never got this email but I did call the # and was able to change my dealer. They also refunded my $100 and didn't charge me to reserve with the new dealer. I logged into my Ford account to verify and everything is correct now.
But did this cause you to get a different reservation number and thus be pushed further back "in line?"
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.