Sponsored

Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows?

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have order the bag I should be here Friday. I will let everyone know If it works out.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And if not, how are you storing them? Will they lay down with some towels in the cargo area? Can they roll up?
Hefty makes a nice bag... Even put fabreeze in it also

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I heard they scratch easily so my plan was to get a designated fleece blanket and just alternate it between the windows so they have a nice plush setting between them, and keep in the back.

I like the idea of the jeep storage bags too.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought this version too, it works great. Has a large strap to secure against the seats if needed. It looks like its currently unavailable, Bronco owners must be buying them up. :)
I just ordered one. It was showing 15 available.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@KnoxGnater Does the back window fit in the bag with no issues? Can you post some pics?

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@KnoxGnater Does the back window fit in the bag with no issues? Can you post some pics?
The hard ends fold over (the fabric not the vinyl window part folds) and it fits great. Has individual dividers to keep scratches minimized. Too cold today to pull and take pics, sorry 😁

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am working with a local source to have a bag of my design made to store the windows. It will be made from canvas and the pockets for the windows will be lined with flannel.

it will have snaps to keep everything in place even while doing whoop-de-doos, a carrying handle in the middle, and 2 carabiners on short straps to allow it to be hung from the rear headrest supports against either the back or front of the rear seats.

It is a 3 pocket design with the pocket for the rear window sized to store it with the ends folded over.

Once she cranks out the first one and we prove it out, I'll be able to post photos and pricing if anyone else would be interested. I'm getting 3 of them made for myself, step-brother, and his son.

Danzer

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am working with a local source to have a bag of my design made to store the windows. It will be made from canvas and the pockets for the windows will be lined with flannel.

it will have snaps to keep everything in place even while doing whoop-de-doos, a carrying handle in the middle, and 2 carabiners on short straps to allow it to be hung from the rear headrest supports against either the back or front of the rear seats.

It is a 3 pocket design with the pocket for the rear window sized to store it with the ends folded over.

Once she cranks out the first one and we prove it out, I'll be able to post photos and pricing if anyone else would be interested. I'm getting 3 of them made for myself, step-brother, and his son.
Look forward to seeing it. I would be interested. Not a huge rush for me as I don't see taking the windows out until probably April.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base

I’d be interested if you could keep me posted.
Sponsored