First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try eBay. There are tons. Not everyone that bought one are die hards so they’re jumping at the chance to make a quick $10,000.

Doubt that person will get anywhere near what they’re asking. Only the 4-dr FE’s are hitting the 100,000 mark.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya, one youtuber was doing that, ordered an FE, knocking someone out of the running only to flip it for $100k at the dealership he simps for. Ben Hardy. What a tool. Helping that dealer lock down that sweet, sweet ADM.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try eBay. There are tons. Not everyone that bought one are die hards so they’re jumping at the chance to make a quick $10,000.

Doubt that person will get anywhere near what they’re asking. Only the 4-dr FE’s are hitting the 100,000 mark.
Yup, an eBayed BL brings on average $15k over sticker. About a 10k profit for the seller depending on how much sales tax they already paid. No way a non FE sells for over 100k. It certainly wouldn't make me sick if it did.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So are the 2-doors. Mine was 105k, I mean that is what I paid for my FE…. Ford canceled my order……sooo yeah.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are the 2-doors. Mine was 105k, I mean that is what I paid for my FE…. Ford canceled my order……sooo yeah.
You paid $105k for a 2 Door Bronco??

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just don’t understand why everyone gets their panties in a wad over someone selling their own vehicles for a profit? We sold the wife’s car for $10K over what it was worth a year ago to use as the downpayment on our Bronco……🤷🏻‍♂️

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Money buys anything.......well almost anything. Some things you just cannot buy. As much as I wanted my Basesquatch I would not trade it for my health or meeting my true love in my life at age 60. My old Jeep Wrangler is just fine!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just don’t understand why everyone gets their panties in a wad over someone selling their own vehicles for a profit? We sold the wife’s car for $10K over what it was worth a year ago to use as the downpayment on our Bronco……🤷🏻‍♂️
My panties have been in a wad since I started this venture.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You paid $105k for a 2 Door Bronco??
I did, and cash, ford legitimately cancelled my 2-door FE order and there was some mad sentiment situations going on, but hey, they converted my FE reservation to a Braptor so it somewhat worked out.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well you can order max of two, so what’s is the issue?

Btw this is a badlands, I won’t pay 100k+ on a non-FE. At least I know if I need to sell my FE in the future, with there being less the 1000 2-door FEs, I could get my money back, down the road.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did, and cash, ford legitimately cancelled my 2-door FE order and there was some mad sentiment situations going on, but hey, they converted my FE reservation to a Braptor so it somewhat worked out.
Sucks that Ford cancelled FE orders on people, but good for you that you can afford to get the vehicle you wanted, even if you had to pay way over what you would have had to pay originally, but sounds like you are not too upset by it and had the means to do it.
If you also get a Bronco Raptor allocation out of it and get purchase that too, sounds like a decent deal. We will wait to see how much those sell for...