Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's a date at the bottom of the window sticker. My date has changed periodically over the past three weeks. I just spoke to the Bronco guy at Mac Haik and he sent me a screenshot that says it was produced 11/2. He said the only other updates they typically get are from the carrier or railhead notify them.

I'm hoping it's been built and shipped and for whatever reason it hasn't been updated. Not likely, but that's my hope. Who's your dealer?
The bottom date just changes every 7 or 8 days, there has not been shown anything that says it means anything else. My 11/11 date just changed to 11/19 this morning for instance...

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

holy cow the bronco marketing team picked up in 10 minutes, she is also saying the ETA is not delivery but the production ETA...

kept saying your dealer knows everything but my dealer is frustrated too bc he cannot get accurate info
That is not accurate, because when you get your email it uses the "ETA" date as one in the same, the person you talked to was wrong. The ETA date is the estimated time of delivery (usually the longer of the date range Ford emails out) of the delivery of the vehicle. The problem is this ETA doesnt usually update after it gets generated for those that get pulled for extra QC checks, part replacements, or repairs.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm right there with you:
10/29 Blend
5492 Rotation
ETA 11/29
Headed to Pasadena, TX

My window sticker gets scanned every Friday, but no change in pizza tracker.

Was hoping to get it before Thanksgiving, but now thinking I may be lucky to have it by Christmas.

Wondering if anyone has received their Bronco without getting a built or shipped e-mail?
I got a built but never a shipped email.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is not accurate, because when you get your email it uses the "ETA" date as one in the same, the person you talked to was wrong. The ETA date is the estimated time of delivery (usually the longer of the date range Ford emails out) of the delivery of the vehicle. The problem is this ETA doesnt usually update after it gets generated for those that get pulled for extra QC checks, part replacements, or repairs.
Oh yea I knew she was full of it but probably shows more of the lack of info Ford gives them than anything, bc the marketing team knows less than we do lol. I of course know it is the delivery ETA (was confirmed by dealer).

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group A3D31986-8DA0-4939-9254-875DF2F46773

And just like that, it’s at the dealer!!! Picking up on Monday!! Who knew a vehicle could be so much stress and happiness..

No shipped email received.
Why Monday? I’d be on them to get that bad bot rolling before EOB today.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still showing my train cars current location as Roanoke VA (last update 0700 11/19). Hoping this delivery doesn’t go too late into next week.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At what point does CSX handoff to Union Pacific? Been tracking through CSX Trace...sat in Walbridge then Cincinnati for a few days. Then arrived in Louisville KY yesterday. But now, CSX says its departing BACK to Cincinnati as of a few hours ago?
Hi, did you get a resolution on this? My rail car ended up doing the same exact thing. Went from Cincinnati to Louisville then back to Cincinnati. Then Pottersburg and then "delivered" to NW OHIO this morning. I'm so confused.

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m still showing my train cars current location as Roanoke VA (last update 0700 11/19). Hoping this delivery doesn’t go too late into next week.
I made it to poe, VA as of 245pm. It said something about ground. So now I just need it loaded up on a truck and gets its behind here.

Now I need some help from the group.

Since it made it to its final destination by rail it needs to be trucked the rest of the 120ish miles.

How can I track it while on truck?

Nogo on palsapp

TIA

Yeti II

Big Bend
First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else get the build week email for 10/25/21 but in production showing 11/2/2021 and never changed to built or delivery and no word from anyone??? I have tried calling Ford and my dealer with no luck. No one seems to know what's going on.

reserved 7/14/2020, ordered 1/30/2021, 4 door Big Bend, Oxford White, Mid pkg, tow, hard top