Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my garage

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club IMG_20220123_174018
Congrats. Hope to see it on the road. Going to be hard to miss. Today is the perfect day for it with 8 inches of snow on the ground.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I apologize for forgetting to post my photos in here. I picked it up Dec 23 and drove it about 240 miles the next day to my grandparents, and immediately discovered the seats kill my back and hips. Went on vacation and came back, drove to work once and it's been sitting in the garage since. It's got 296 miles on it and I can't bring myself to sell it yet but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it... probably just wait until the weather is nicer and give it another go....and maybe go to the doctor and try to get anything to help.

Appreciate the photos posted with chrome wheels.

b1.jpeg

b2.jpeg

b3.jpeg

b4.jpeg

b5.jpeg

b6.jpeg

b7.jpeg

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got 2 broncos scheduled 2/21 one A51 and the other eruption green. I saw a CO at my dealer and now am suffering color envy.

There’s a reason this was the color in the press release :confused:
I immediately liked the color the first time I saw it in the press release. It just seemed to have a the retro look I was after especially in the 2DR. And once I saw the integration of the Cyber Orange paint and the interior accents, I was done. I am really happy with my choice of Broncos.

I fell for this ....

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 2021-bronco-two-door-priced-1200.pn

and wound up with this ....

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club IMG_0873
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club IMG_0878

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I immediately liked the color the first time I saw it in the press release. It just seemed to have a the retro look I was after especially in the 2DR. And once I saw the integration of the Cyber Orange paint and the interior accents, I was done. I am really happy with my choice of Broncos.

I fell for this ....

2021-bronco-two-door-priced-1200.png.jpeg

IMG_0873.jpeg
IMG_0878.jpeg
Ford fell on its face a lot of times during this launch but they nailed the Cyber Orange 'communication color'. It's an extroverted color that expresses sportiness, nimbleness and adventure.

Equally, they nailed the 'communication car' with the saddle leather head restraints, trail spotting open door hole and mounted accessories. It's enough accessorizing to show it's highly customizable, but not too much to be impractical to the 90% of future buyers who just want to feel like they're on an adventure.

I waffled the past year on (available) colors but keep coming back to Cyber Orange. It's my current order and if it were plucked tomorrow, I'd be happy with it.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want my Tonka truck! Ford if your listening PM me to get me on Production schedule!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford fell on its face a lot of times during this launch but they nailed the Cyber Orange 'communication color'. It's an extroverted color that expresses sportiness, nimbleness and adventure.

Equally, they nailed the 'communication car' with the saddle leather head restraints, trail spotting open door hole and mounted accessories. It's enough accessorizing to show it's highly customizable, but not too much to be impractical to the 90% of future buyers who just want to feel like they're on an adventure.

I waffled the past year on (available) colors but keep coming back to Cyber Orange. It's my current order and if it were plucked tomorrow, I'd be happy with it.
Nice review ... Marketing Much? lol

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice review ... Marketing Much? lol
My wife is a corporate brand director (not for Ford). So I'm exposed to this on a daily basis. It does matter... clearly.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife is a corporate brand director (not for Ford). So I'm exposed to this on a daily basis. It does matter... clearly.
Absolutely, I was not being rude, I honesty thought your comments were insightful.

Me nicknaming my Cyber Orange BRONCO OJ as in Orange Juice because of the color not such a good marketing move! lol

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely, I was not being rude, I honesty thought your comments were insightful.

Me nicknaming my Cyber Orange BRONCO OJ as in Orange Juice because of the color not such a good marketing move! lol
Sorry for misinterpreting. All good. I don’t think anyone buying a Bronco will escape a low hanging OJ joke. You at least took it head on.
I keep a tab on Chrome open to that CO communication build just to peek once in a while and mutter ‘I can’t wait’ in my head. Should be any year now. :)

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t think anyone buying a Bronco will escape a low hanging OJ joke. You at least took it head on.
Ha ha! I knew there would be all kinds of jokes. Bring it on, I say. We even threw this sticker on the back of ours… 😂

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club BF49BB7E-06B6-45F4-84DF-5BB5422CF263

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I fell for this ....

I immediately liked it as well, but thought it was too loud and not an option for me… too gregarious. Yes, it may scream rob me or key me but after seeing it in person I’d take the heightened attention.

Instead I’ll have live with A51 or EG as I like all the colors and its tough to choose.

Yours looks great and I’m sure The manual is fun. I’m too lazy to shift.

Enjoy the pinnacle of Broncodom!